LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deep (deep)     29 June 2015

Who will inform lower court of stay in proceedings

Husband filed anullment case u/s 12 in ambala. I live in mohali n filed transfer application in hon'ble high court. The orders stated that  notice be issued to respondent and the case proceedings in ambala are stayed till further orders. This order is passed today but first hearing in ambala is on 6 july 2015. I want to know that do i have to take the copy of order in ambala court or i need not go and the orders will be directly sent by hon'ble high court before 6 july

Learning

5 Replies

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     30 June 2015

The high court shall send an official copy of order to the lower court. You may also submit the same physically or through regd. post.

deep (deep)     30 June 2015

Thank you sir Sir, will that be OK if I don't go to ambala as it is v difficult to travel in bus with small kid. What wud happen, if by chance the stay order from hon'ble high court does not reach ambala court till 6th july.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     30 June 2015

you have to take the official order and submit in the ongoing court were the case is be listed on 6th of july and see that the stay order is mentioined in the docket and the case proceedgins will be halted till the high court will give further orders

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     30 June 2015

If you cannot go, send someone else on your behalf with an application signed by you alongwith the attachement of certified copy of the High Court Order.

deep (deep)     30 June 2015

Sir I have sent an e mail to the ambala court and attached the copy of the stay orders. Actually I had called up, some lady received the call in court n as I told her I cannot come to ambala, she told me to send e mail. Is it valid, will judge sir entertain the e mail. No one can go on my behalf. Cannot afford lawyer. Circumstances r such. Pls guide, how do I get confirmation that my mail will reach court proceedings. And if not, will any harm be done to me? Will that make me defaulter?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register