LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja sen   20 July 2018

Which type of lawyer file rcr and how much time it will take

wife left house every time after fighting and staying her parental house. now husband want to file rcr. please tell the drawback of rcr

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     20 July 2018

Why you want bring a person back who herself left home and does not want to live with you.

After RCR also court will not force her to live with you.

Raja sen   20 July 2018

her parent came to my home  shouting and insult me and bring back her daughter in to their house. now she staying there and guided by their parent. my parents and our reputation in society is damage by her behavior.now what is the legal solution.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     20 July 2018

Cal me at 9456777600 will discuss in detail.

Raja sen   20 July 2018

ok sir thank u

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 July 2018

The decree of restitution of conjugal rights cannot be executed by forcing the party who has withdrawn from the society from the other to stay with the person who institutes Petition for restitution. The decree can be executed only by attachment of the properties of the judgmentdebtor. The practice has shown that the decree of restitution is a paper decree.

However, if the decree of restitution of conjugal right is not honored for a period of more than one year, subsequent to the date of the decree, it becomes a ground for divorce. 

(Guest)

Those lawyer who dont get any other case will get ready to take up RCR case or divorce case.  Fees he will take as long  as you are alive.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register