LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bikash Sharma   07 January 2019

which sections logde in FIR for domestic violence,

my Causin is in trouble .she was gone to the court to file the dv case against husband and inlaws.but she is confused about sections please help.

relevant section for recovery of marriage gift,jewellary,furniture,other expenses etc.

please reply

Learning

4 Replies

Advait   07 January 2019

Hi,if your cousin has been threatened by her husband or in laws she has tje option of registering an FIar for criminal intimidation,which carries a hefty punishment she can lodge a private complaint with a magistrade also.As far as dv is concerned the relevant IPC section is 498A.If further help is required contacte at 8810472098.I have experience in these cases and will be glad to give assistance

Advait   07 January 2019

Hi,if your cousin has been threatened by her husband or in laws she has tje option of registering an FIar for criminal intimidation,which carries a hefty punishment she can lodge a private complaint with a magistrade also.As far as dv is concerned the relevant IPC section is 498A.If further help is required contacte at 8810472098.I have experience in these cases and will be glad to give assistance

Advait   07 January 2019

There are no specific laws to recover the cost of marriage etc,however you can always seperate from him and file an application under 125 Crpc for maintainence

Advait   07 January 2019

Contact me at 8810472098.My name is Advocate Advait Ghosh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register