LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish (Translator)     10 December 2011

Whether divorce order issued by fcjm, civil court, can be ch

Dear sir,

Please advice me :-1)  whether divorce granted by Civil Court(FCJM), Vasco, GOA can be challeged in Districty Court at Margao, Goa.

2) when the divorce granted by civil court has challenged in District court, and during that period,   husband(me) can re-marrie..?  


Plz advice me on my question.






 2 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     10 December 2011

you must go appeal in district court,

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     10 December 2011

Dear Ashish

you can file an appeal before DC and both the parties can not re-marry during this period

feel fre to call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register