LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raman (student)     28 July 2012

Whether conspiracy part was played?

My friend advocate by profession has filed the AB for him self as well for other family members for 498-A/406 at Haryana . His previous bail was rejected by session court as FIR was not registered 
Subsequently, they show their presence before women cell and cocilitaory efforts were failed and then police visited into their premises and showed indication for arrest
My friend who was advocate by profession filed  fresh AB application.This time the complainant itself had accompanies by police along with PP..and argued well in court But PP raised the objection for contesting his application in person and through other family members and also raised the objection of previous bail application which was heard by another learned Judge (on leave)and the Learned Judge too has given option for withdrawing the application or to dispose the application on merits

My friend smell the indication and withdrew the application and statement was recorded when he was about to leave the complainant followed him along with police personnel..The police personnel showed little interest in arresting the advocate in court premises but the complainanat shouted the police personnel by its name and indicated for his arrest

My learned friend,move to the court of hon'ble judge who showed its helplessness on this issue..Finally my friend climbed the broken wall of the court premises and run away.In between he also acquired some wounds, injury

In looking to above,whether foul play was not been played by local police with complainant?
How can complainant t who is the father of bride came to know that AB application has filed in specific court?

How can police arrest such advocate/family members without investigation merely on some complaint made by one which is totally frivolous?

Is it ethical to arrest any advocate who has come in person for relief in some other state and in name of granting relief, raised some technical objection in order to make him arrest?

Now he has file fresh AB application through renowed advocate of this forum..what are chances for relief?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register