Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 July 2011

when the authority takes action

You have mentioned in your posts;

-CMD has been informed in person. The details made available by you show the offences are very serious.

_CMD being the only authority who can take final decision.

-CBI has informed the concerned authority in person, in writing,on phone, about emplyees caught red handed while taking bribe.

-The record shows employees were caught by CBI and there is a set and time bound procedure to initiate and conclude action.

-You have informed the CMD, his controllers in ministry, hence the ministry is also aware of this.

-You have informed PMo on this.

But no action is taken.

Is there any procedure,process by which :

-The applicant can extract the reason why the action was not ever taken.

-The action intiated by ministry,PMO,CMD.

-They can be forced to initiate lawful action.

??????????

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 July 2011

You have mentioned in your posts;

-CMD has been informed in person. The details made available by you show the offences are very serious.

_CMD being the only authority who can take final decision.

-CBI has informed the concerned authority in person, in writing,on phone, about emplyees caught red handed while taking bribe.

-The record shows employees were caught by CBI and there is a set and time bound procedure to initiate and conclude action.

-You have informed the CMD, his controllers in ministry, hence the ministry is also aware of this.

-You have informed PMo on this.

But no action is taken.

Is there any procedure,process by which :

-The applicant can extract the reason why the action was not ever taken.

-The action intiated by ministry,PMO,CMD.

-They can be forced to initiate lawful action.

??????????

SOWRIRAJAN A (Stenographer)     08 July 2011

You can ask under RTI about the action taken on your application and with whom your representation is pending and ask for taking action against the officer who kept your application pending without any reason.   Now-a-days, the reason why people trying to inform about the corrupt is fear of action being taken against them.  We cannot believe any one except yourself.  We appreciate your boldness.  Sometimes, I satisfied my self that I have informed about the corrupt but I am not to be blamed of being kept quite. 

sowrirajan1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register