LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Pahs   27 July 2022

When should i pay aec + amc + development charges in cash?

I am from ahmedabad. Recently we booked 3BHK in XYZ Lakhs box price.
Now builder asking to pay 40% amount in CASH first and then remaining 60% in instalment.

1. 3.36L AEC+AMC+Development charges.
2. 60K   Running maintenance.
3. 84K   Maintenance deposit.
4. 4.9L  Stampduty/registration fee @possession time (11%=6%+5%)

Here my query is should I pay #1,#2,#3 amount in advance of possession and in cash?
How is that secure if we pay in CASH #1,#2,#3?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register