Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A Krishnan   01 February 2023

Whatsapp message for the mid/ senior people to loot their savings in the cover survey

I lost  around 1.4 Lakhs through the above scam.

First they ask us to click and comment few clippings and transfer and pay Rs.100/= per click.

Afterwards they they elevate to the next level promising double remuneration for the same. 

Late they fix slab by collecting Rs.1000/= followed by Rs 3000/= and pay some lucrative pay out as end of the mission. 

Then next day they first say system has selected for the higher slabs by washing your brain initially by taking 10K  at first stage followed by 30K and finally 90K. 

If you want to quit they will say system is not allowing for the end mission. 

They will show all their own members as participants.  

All these tricky games will be done in the telegram platform with different names and ids with switch on and off mechanism.

If you dont pay 3lakhs they will not close the mission and they will ask to transfer the funds to various names and give time.

I am in the waiting period for the last 7days. 

Is there any way to sue them legally. I have recorded all the chats and transfers for future records. 

Can some one help me in this regard. 

I am posting this to inform the public so that in future others may not get trapped in this fake market survey scam.

Looking forward to hearing your inputs and comments .

Thanks. 

Krishnan

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register