These days, its quite simple to register a pvt. Ltd. Company. The process goes like this:
1. First you'll have to get a Digital Signature Certificate in your name. This can be done online from any Certifying Authority (like NIC, eMudra, NSDL, etc.). You'll have to pay the required fees and fill an application form.
2. Make an account with the MCA website. This will help you to complete all the steps easily online.
3. Then you'll need to get a DIN(Drector Identification Number). This can be obtained through the SPICe platform of the MCA. You need to file the Spice form with all the required details and upload the required documents. DIN will be allotted on approval.
4. The name of the Company can be reserved beforehand by making a separate application, which can also be filed through SPICe form.
5. Get your MoA and AoA drafted properly. Or while using the SPICe forms, you can use the INC 33 form for eMoA and INC 34 for eAOA.
6. After all the required forms have been filled up, and the prescribed fees have been paid, you will get the incorporation certificate, which will mark the incorporation of your pvt. Ltd. Company.
After that, you can get all the subsequent registrations and licenses like PAN, GST registration, IP registration (if any), etc. as per your requirement. You can take the help of any Lawyer or CA/CS for the same as well.