LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rupinder Kaur (Executive)     21 July 2011

What to do

I got married in 2002, I am having two kids one girl 8 years old and second boy about to be two years old.

My husband in his over agression has forced me many times on petty issues from last many years to leave him and take divorce. He is not well settled. I am working, trying to co-operate with him. But on 18th July 2011 on some mischief of my daughter he got so angry that he asked me to take her out of the house and that she cannot live in the house. At last i requested him that next morning i will leave the house with her and to let her stay this night.  He in his agression tried to harm himself on my trying him to stop he treated me very badly. Now i am in my mother's house with my children since 19th July 2011. He asked me that now i cannot enter the house and he has no relation with me.

Please suggest what should i do.

Rupinder

Learning

6 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     21 July 2011

He has love children? Any family members of your Husband who has discuss with him about your problem? I think he has not setelled so he has confuse, You try to talk with your husband on telephone or mobile and your children  r also talk with their father. If he has not agree with u at that time u file a criminal case against him as per IPC SECTION - 498/b BUT i believe that this is not good for both-side and he has agree with u. Children r request their father for stay with us. 

Ms Liberal (others)     21 July 2011

One small agression is not sufficient to go for severe step. (If it is uusal habit of saying this) If the matter can be resolved amicably please go ahead.

At thius astage I don't think this is very reasonable step to take very hasty decsions

Self service (None)     21 July 2011

You both need help and guidance from family. You don't need lawyers advice. look for your and his health, other issues as normal wear and tear are normal.

Rupinder Kaur (Executive)     22 July 2011

He talks to me rudely. Yesterday he called me and said the admission of my daughter in new school should be got done within this week otherwise i will ruin all of you. You return me my money and my gold that i gave you. we will have a meet and your representative will come and take your belongings.

neha (lawyer)     22 July 2011

dear,,,

all these things r not small to think in 1 night and next day get away with it . its not a question of you only its all about your kids also. so take your time and have words with famalies thats the only solution that i will sugguest you to go for.... if anything you can reply me on it ... take care

Rupinder Kaur (Executive)     28 January 2012

Again the same mental torture i have been facing, he is without job and is very suspicious in petty issues . He alwasy keep on saying for being apart. He force for Mutual divorce application and not to give any maintenance as he do not have any thing.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register