Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pradeepsiddappadevaru hiremath   25 February 2019

what steps to be taken for this kind of tenant

Hi, sir here is my details
sir, my dad entered an agreement on Dec 1st 2017 for our ground floor 2 BHK House with the tenant.
tenant gave a cheque for 180000/- for 10 months period as advance & rent as 18000k
as per the agreement only 11 months the tenant has to pay seperate charges like water( corporation water, bore water) charges+ seperate light bill( installed meter for pumping the water sump+ bore water under 24/7) apart from induvial meter installed for the house

the tenant is 3 members couple & senior
citizen(90yrs old) now after coming to our
house the tenant paid the rent thru cheque starting from jan2018 but did not pay the maintainece charges said they are only 3 members no much usage of water
finally he agreed for flat rate 500 RS & use to give thru cheque apart from rent .latter we came to know his anticedents tht he is chronic defaulter in paying rent & he never vacate the house &ask for money to vacate & also he will move to court as he is well versed in it from previous tenant also he is having some many cases pending against him including assault case in courts
so my dad was shocked to hear this ,my dad is 80 yrs old so he gave 3 months notice to vacate he did not replied then my dad also gave 1 month legal notice thru his lawyer for tht also he did not care now the agreement is terminated as it was only for 11months on Oct 2018 till sep he paid rent but after tht he stopped now he is staying illegally also he is torturing my dad to give money to vacate
my query is
can we take police help to make him vacate

since so many cases pending against him my dad is scared tht he might assault my dad also

since he is well versed in court procedure who can delay it if we take it to court my dad is thinking abt next step

can we take media help to make him vacate

which is the best possible method to make him vacate sir pls help me sir

the property is in my dad's name

Learning

1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   25 February 2019

It is purely civil matter.going to police is waste .u file suit for recovery of rents or for eviction in court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register