Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Kumar (Manager)     24 August 2011

What should i do ? need help

Dear sir,

In referance of my Mutual consant divorce my wife demond from me 50% share in my build home in her name as sole owner at the time of 1st motion, I am also agreed to give her the same but i have registred GPA of my Home now registration of GPA not open in delhi as per discussed with property conseltant .

Let me know what should i do now and how can i transfer my 50% share of my build home in name of her as sole owner . can i mentioned in that deed that if she refused to give divorce this deed will be dismiss automatically.

Learning

4 Replies

manugula rajashekhar (b.tech)     26 August 2011

Dear sir, my name is MANUGULA RSVV JYOSULU SARMA(MANUGULA RAJASHEKHAR VISHNU VALLABA JYOSULU SARMA).which is wrongly printed on my s.s.c certificate as MANGULA RSVV JYOSULU SAR.now iam completing my B.tech. now is there any chance to correct my name in the certificates

manugula rajashekhar (b.tech)     26 August 2011

Dear sir, my name is MANUGULA RSVV JYOSULU SARMA(MANUGULA RAJASHEKHAR VISHNU VALLABA JYOSULU SARMA).which is wrongly printed on my s.s.c certificate as MANGULA RSVV JYOSULU SAR. now is there any chance to correct my name in my certificates as now iam completing my B.tech.                                         and now i want to change my name as MANUGULA RAJASHEKHAR. is there any chance to change my name.please tell me sir,please,please . thanks in advance

manugula rajashekhar (b.tech)     01 September 2011

Dear sir, my name is MANUGULA RSVV JYOSULU SARMA(MANUGULA RAJASHEKHAR VISHNU VALLABA JYOSULU SARMA).which is wrongly printed on my s.s.c certificate as MANGULA RSVV JYOSULU SAR. now is there any chance to correct my name in my certificates as now iam completing my B.tech.                                         and now i want to change my name as MANUGULA RAJASHEKHAR. is there any chance to change my name.please tell me sir,please,please . thanks in advance

As this is causing many problems to me and my father name in my certificates as MANUGULA VENKATARATNAM in which surname is correct

Niranjan (LLB)     12 November 2011

Dear Sir,

I have given loan to our friends Rs.20000/- for one month by cheque, when i was given him to cheque I have not fill his name in the cheque only amount & signature has done by us by good faith of our friend becuase he was our clainet's employee. now he has withdrwal the cheque in the name of other & refuse to return our loan he told us that he has not taken any loan with us.

what should i do ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register