LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Julie Paul   19 August 2020

What procedures to follow if friend coming to dubai for work

Hi, I'm in desperate need of some information regarding the various legal procedures to be followed by an Indian woman when she is coming to Dubai, United Arab Emirates to work as a housemaid. I'm currently working here as one of the full time maids in Dubai in a government approved domestic workers service agency and now here the company is having some job vacancies for maids, nannies, housekeepers, etc. I have my friend in India and she wants to come here to apply for this job. I will recommend here and the job is mostly secured, but I would like to know about various legal procedures, if any, to be followed by me and her side before flying off to Dubai from India.

I really appreciate any kind of help from you.

Thanks a lot.

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 August 2020

The procedure and rule is same as it was applicable in your case.

This platform is meant to help needy litigants, which is not an inquiry site, please note.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 August 2020

Most of the state governments are helping such servant maids and they have opened separate cells to assist such persons and to help them when they are in need by giving them registration and ID No.   Please search in google for such Govt. Cells dedicated to those purposes. Search with key words "procedural guidelines for working as a housemaid in Dubai by an Indian lady"

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 August 2020

It is procedural post and not a dispute for consideration and obligation of experts.

Contact and consult concerned officials/ department.

Tadbeer Alyazwah   14 September 2023

we handle all the related queries and problems to deploy house maids in dubai and UAE. we are a tadbeer centre in dubai so your friend can come and work without any legal worries. you can contact us on alyazwah.com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 September 2023

seems repeated

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register