LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Soundar   14 December 2021

Tnstc work load

Hey everyone, My father is 56yrs old working in TNSTC, salem as a technician. He is facing issues like over workload like he is going to office at morning 7am and returning home at next day mrng 6am still his brutal head is calling him at 11am asking to come to job. This was not once in a while this is happening often

He is frustrated and got into depression which is affecting peace in my family i have no idea how to tackle this can someone help me on this please. Also he is not provided with leave or money for the compensation for what he worked if he asks for leave they are not providing it. Even his CL is not allowed to take

Learning

1 Replies

Aryan Raj   15 December 2021

In response to your query,

Reading the facts of your case I could identify that your father has been subject to workplace bullying and though there is no specific law that addresses workplace bullying, a review of some of the regulations can assist in mitigating workplace bullying where non-s*xual harassment or bullying behaviour occurs.

NO UNREASONABLE WAGES DEDUCTIONS – Section 7-13 of the Payment of Wages Act, 1936 specifies when and to what extent deductions may be made.
EQUAL PAY FOR EQUAL WORK - The Equal Remuneration Act of 1976 mandates that all employees get the same remuneration for work of a similar kind.
DEFAMATION - Defamation is punishable under Section 500 of the Indian Penal Code, and a civil suit can be initiated as a civil wrong under tort law.

I hope it was of some help for you.

Regards,

Aryan Raj

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register