Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abi (B.E CSE)     12 July 2014

What i have to do after changing my name legally ? pls help

Hello sir /mam,

Basically i'm from tamilnadu . urgent help needed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 pls pls ..................Really i got confused . I can't concentrate in my other work.


  Recently, i have changed my name as  k.b abirami  from my past name .  Now, gazette book displays my name change notification . what i have to do next ? How can i inform  regarding this name  change  to my educational notifications ?????

I think Newspaper  publication  is next  right  ????

After that how can i  inform it to educational  institutions.

I'm a B.e graduate . How can i  change my name in all the certificates ???  I know  changing of name in all the educational certificates are very long and tedious task . Pls guide me  how can i  fix my problem ???? Pls


Thanks a lot in advance  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Please  provide me  step by step procedure .


Thank you .


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 July 2014

You have to submit gazette notification certificate xerox copy every time wherever and whenever. No changes on education qualification certificates. It remain same. 

Dnyanada D Mahajan (Self Employed)     06 November 2016

Very well said by Rama

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query