LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas sarma (owner)     21 October 2013

What are the chances in section 420, 468, 471 ipc

I am on bail since november 2012 and my case is on charge and prosecution evidence is goig on, even tomorrow is my court date in dwarka court, delhi.

i am accused in a case of bank fraud with section 420, 468,471 where i have a advocate to defense my case so far. cyber cell's report has not come out yet while it is long time now.

in my case i have an allegation to opening an account with forge documents and bringing money into it and later withdrawn with an intension to cheat bank. so far bank has given given their statement in the court and documents has been presented before the judge. i have been into jail for over 8 months and was bailed after putting my case on charge.

so now i am trying to touch my base with the experienced advocates to know that even if case goes against to me by the end of the day, what is the expected decision based on your experience. and most importantly what still can go better in my favour, cause i am looking to change my advocate as some people has suggested me to do so.

regards

vikas

Learning

14 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     21 October 2013

Result of the case cannot be said, because it depends on the cross examination.

cross examination has been going on as witness comes for their statement. i spoke to my advocate couple of times about the case and he has been telling me that i should not talk about the case as this is his job, all i should care for his money to pay him on time.

they have core evidence that i submitted forge rent agreement for opening bank account with my original pancard and withdraw money later in regular interval not even at once.

some times i get confuse if i should trust my advocate or look for some one else to defense me.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     21 October 2013

cross examination is not so easy to discuss here! if you want to change your lawyer then don't delay !

how do i conclude that changing my lawyer is right decision for me, how much probably it may cost me to hire another one for entire case?

Mayank Kumar Advocate (EAST DELHI)     23 October 2013

it depends on proper evidence against you then final result may know what will be pls explain with all details related to your case.

vikas sarma (owner)     23 October 2013

My FIR no. is 20/2012 police station is Dwarka South. you can fetch out the details online, also i do not have any hard documents as i never felt for it to keep at home for no reason. now since, i have a reason i can bring those documents if necessary.....

amit k (lawyer)     23 October 2013

Hi Vikas,

Please tell, the money u withdrew or u open ur account for was tainted one ?. I mean was it  related with some fraud or like this. 

Regards

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 October 2013

OK You want experts to hunt for the facts on the Police website and then give you free advise. come with full facts of the case.

No, no, no  sir, it si absolutely not like that and even i appologize if my writing has has presented such kind of feelings for you. what all i want from the experts is to help me understand that if i get sentenced then it will be how many months more since i had already stayed there more than 8 months under 420, 468 and 471 IPC.

No, no, no  sir, it is absolutely not like that and even i appologize if my writing has presented such kind of feelings to you. what all i want from the experts is to help me understand that if i get sentenced then it will be for how many months more since i had already stayed there in the jail for more than 8 months under 420, 468 and 471 IPC.

i had withdrawn the money from the bank in splits, later they were known that it was a fraud and they filed case against me.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 October 2013

what was the sort of money? where from it came? which documcument was fake when used for account opening? How much is the amount

vikas sarma (owner)     25 October 2013

it was sum of rupees 748000 which came to the account in splits, like 5 lakh and 2 lakh. i had presented forge rent aggrement and a copy of forge tata indicom postpaid bill alongwith my original pan card for opening account with federal bank. money came from bank of america, USA as bank manager always say. but i am not sure from where did it come.

acutally i had recieved a email stating that i have won money and to claim i should present an account number to them where they can send me money but since they have helped me to get my name shortlisted, i'll have to get them 50% of the money after withdrawn. i did not have enough document to open account so i went with forge documnet. later when i withdrawn complete amount they they started threatening me that they will handover me to police as they have my all info, other wise i should get them 90%, i can keep 10% for my hardwork. i was scared and did not have options so i met with their people in disctrict center delhi and get them full amount as to get rid of them completely. i was not aware that it was a scam (Money that came to my account), i would not have used my personal mobile number for the communication with the bank. now i was located with the help of the phone number and was sent to the jail.

pls suggest me right way to get rid from the mess in current situation where the money that came to my account was not left to my hand, i was sent to jail for more than 8 months, i have spend almost 2 lakh rupees throughout  the process and still paying advocate fee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register