FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiva Red D Kuncharam   04 June 2018

wanted to take NOC from my Daughters

Can I ask a question? which document is right for taking the Signiture of my daughters that they have taken there share of property as under dowry condition .. so can they again fight for property of his father.. what documentation is required for such taking


 12 Replies

Shiva Red D Kuncharam   04 June 2018

Ya .. they are ready now.. how can I proceed for there?

Shiva Red D Kuncharam   04 June 2018

20Lakhs per acre government value ..

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     04 June 2018

So long as you are alive, your sons and daughters do not have any share in the property.

Only after your demise, the property will go by way of inheritence amongst all your legal heirs. 

However, if you either sell the property during your life time or give it on GIFT or write a WILL in favour of anybody, then the property cannot go by inheritence.  It will go to the buyer of the property, or will go to the person in whose name you have given it as a GIFT by registering the GIFT Deed, or to the beneficiaries in terms of the WILL.

Therefore, where is the need for you to take any NOC from your daughters?  How can they give any NOC in regard to any property which they do not own or have a share at all?

Please discuss in detail, if you have any other facts with you.

Shiva Red D Kuncharam   04 June 2018

contact number plz

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     04 June 2018

If you so want, please See my profile.

shasha jain   04 June 2018

sir if it is an ancestral property then you can get a relinquishment deed signed from your daughters or if it is your self earned property or property acquired through partition,gift or will in that case you can will or gift it to anyone whom you want. no need of noc then


A precise advise by Madam Shasha Jain.


Even in the case of an ancestral property, after 17.6. 1956, whether an individual would inherit as his individual property and not as his HUF?

Shiva Red D Kuncharam   04 June 2018

The land got prom my wife's father .. my son in law

Shiva Red D Kuncharam   04 June 2018

The land got prom my wife's father .. my son in law

Shiva Red D Kuncharam   04 June 2018

The property is on my wife's name .. can my daughter's has the right on that property

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     04 June 2018

Dear Shiva Red D Kuncharam , My mobile number is 9868211477

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query