Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighter (Software professional)     06 October 2015

Want to file criminal case on in laws

Dear Experts,

I want to file crimnal case by way of crpc 190 on in laws unders IPC section 323,415,417,418,499,500,501,504,506.

But before filing this case i want to serve them private notice/legal notice with all my allegations and evidences so that their reply on my allegations will be received to me.

is it good way to file criminal case?

Learning

2 Replies

Aditya Sharma (Advocate)     06 October 2015

In a criminal case you dont have to send a notice to the other party. write an application stating your case and allegations with evidences and send it to Area SHO(where you have been residing with your  in laws after marriage) and mark the same to area DCP and comm of police, through speed post and registered ad. this should be your first move. if nothing happens then you may proceed to file a case with the relevant court and state you have already filed complaint with the police and attach the record with your application. court will straight away ask the police to investigate. by this route your case becomes more stronger.

regards.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 October 2015

After complaint under CRPC., to the police, Usually, the police cite or arrest someone and write a report. This report summarizes the events leading up to the arrest or citation and provides witnesses’ names and other relevant information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register