LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranjita (sfsefsfsf)     23 July 2008

Violating Low in unconsecnce condition (Please mail me your contact num)

My sister suffering from multiple peronality disorder. she had broken a small temple in fit in year 1997 and had gone to jail. We removed her on bail and did not do anything about it(without knowlegde)

2 days back an offer came to arrest her. We showed her medical certificate , he has given us 4 days timing to produce documents.


Please help us what to do how to proceed(We have all the proof of she suffing from this desease)



Please let me know if anyboday can help me please mail me your contact number


 13 Replies

podicheti.srinivas (advocate/legal consultant)     23 July 2008

it was not clear from your notes.please contact me on 9885615533


According to you, you have already got your sister released on bail.  As such, again she cannot be arrested, unless violation of conditions imposed by the court while granting bail.  no arrest can be made.  The police officer might not have come to arrest your sister, but to serve summons to appear before the court concerned in the case filed by the prosecution.  You can take summons on behalf of your sister and took your sister along with you on the date concerned and establish before the court that your sister has been suffering from multiple personality disorder.  As long as your sister is not recovered from the disability, trial cannot be proceeded with.  Take the assistance of the local advocate while approaching the court.

deepak kumar (Advocate)     23 July 2008

clarification is required

it seems that she did not attend court after granting of bail and the bail bonds might have been cancelled . please check the records of the case before proceeding further. 

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     24 July 2008

Ranjita is not giving the full picture to form an opinion. Sorry.

Kanhaiya Singh (Advocate)     24 July 2008

Please ! go through my earlier mail.

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     24 July 2008

Please apply for bail and I think you will easily get it.If you succeed in proving that your sister is mentally disordered,she will get benefit of section 84 of the I.P.C. and will be acquitted.

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     24 July 2008

For getting the right opinion, one should give the facts in toto.

ranjita (sfsefsfsf)     24 July 2008

yes she was released on bail and we dnt presend her in court for further process.

i hav approched a lowyer who says we have to remove her from warrant then we have to presend her on concern date which is next year march

Kanhaiya Singh (Advocate)     25 July 2008

No, for appearing in a case with a view to take bail, you may present your sister before the concerned Court even before the date already fixed in that case.

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     25 July 2008

If u produce ur sister before concerned court at the earliest, it will show ur bonafide and getting bail may be easier.

Kapil (Advocate (Associate Legal))     25 July 2008

Ms. Ranjita,

I would like to tell you that, whatever done by your sister is under influence of Menatal disorder. so as per her act she did not liable for any kind of Violation of Law. if she has no control over herself, even to judge what is right and what is wrong if is unable to decide or find out the ratio of right and wrong, then how she would held liable for violation of Law. She is absolutely Inocent, because whatever done by her is under Menatl Disorder.

So as per my point of View she should not be charged.

kumar sachin (lawyer)     26 July 2008

bail can b filed anytime and it has no concern with the date fixed in the case.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     29 July 2008

See if the attachment can help you.. officer has come to arrest for two reasons. one either violation of conditions or two after 9 years the case must have been finally decided and your sister convicted. it is not possible to give advice on such scanty facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register