Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Very very urgent

Page no : 2

Aditya   29 July 2015

Sir, i cannot surrender myself... i mean... please tell me any other way sir please...

DR. DIMPLE JINDAL (ADV.) (Advocate)     29 July 2015

one can give you better advise after checking all the papers related to your job. If there is any loop hole in the documents from company side, then we can try something. But this will not completely let you free from the charges, you can confuse them and just make pressure on the company to not to take any strict action.

Aditya   29 July 2015

please tell me to whom should i approach please sit i will be very greatfull to u pleasee pleasee sir i beg you pleasee

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 July 2015

Approach an able lawyer with all record and documents and discuss in person and understand the options from legal point of view.

Aditya   30 July 2015

Dear Sir,

can you tell me that what kind of legal action they can take if i dnt give my proper handover.

thanks

DR. DIMPLE JINDAL (ADV.) (Advocate)     31 July 2015

criminal breach of trust (405 ipc)

mis appropriation of funds (404 ipc)

theft (378 ipc)

fraud 

Arun   31 July 2015

If the company file police Case against you then various IPC will be put on you & you will be behind the bar & your career will be ruined. Only a option: go to good lawyer & consult with him. Surrender urself in company & give back all amount, belongings to them with all due.

Aditya   04 August 2015

Dear Sir,

it means my life and career is ruined now and i am behind bars... sh*t... sir please sir help me please.. sir i will die like this..it will be worse for me.. i beg you please help me sir.. please.. i am gone i think.. i beg you all please helpp me in this please...... pleaseee

Aditya   11 August 2015

Helloo.... please any one please help me please.... I am dying minute by minute please God please help me... i beg you please help me...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register