Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veda and women

Page no : 2

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     08 November 2009

Our parents came to know each other after marriage. Now they know everything before marriage. The relationship of husband and wife which lasted till the end has been converted into friendship an tu-tu/main-main. Honestly, they don't respect each other. 

Ramachandran (Vedic Scholar)     08 November 2009

Dear Mr.Kamal Grover,

Your Punjab is a place where the commentary for Vedas were discussed. It was a place where a metorite fell and damaged many lives. The heat and vibration still continues. Thats why Pakistan and Afganisthan also has had much difficulties with their people.

Please ask your Clients to erract a Plant by name Bilva with https://www.yogamag.net/archives/2005/cmar05/bilva.shtml

Aththi.(Fig Tree) in the same pit. Better if they do it with the knowldege of each other.(Together)

Take 12 betal leaves with nut and place it in a room along with few turmeric in a copper plate. Then within their heart ask them to offer their prayer. "See betal leaves, my wife/ Husband want a divorse and wish to put me in a place where I didn't belong. I feel this is the place  I belong and wish to lead a peaceful life with my kids and with a good understanding with my in laws. If my husband / wife has an illegal affair because of which she/ He is asking for divorse please remove Her/ Him from our family  path.

I wish to be loyal spouse to my better half. Please grant me this."

The South India is famous for offering remidies for so many problems that affects in day to day life. I wish you can send a personal mail with the name of the Clients both Husband and wife with their age (Preferably with their date, time and Place of Birth)  and name of the children with their age, Reason for divorse I will try to help your clients. This is the pure Vedic way. please mail me if you wish.

1 Like

Ramachandran (Vedic Scholar)     08 November 2009

Dear Anil Ji,

You gave respect to your parents and asked for their guidance in running the family. But to day our boys  may say "It is my life! don't interfier with that. It is better If I put you in a old age home!" we should not blame them. It is the technology that made them like that. The money what they earn per day is an yearly income to us. We are to accept the change.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     08 November 2009

It is their life O.K. But they should not come back crying to parents when reality of life bites them. You are right. Old age home is the place for parents. My humble advice. Don't squander your hard earned money (savings, provident fund, gratuity, fixed deposits, house) on these vagabonds who will throw you out one day the moment they get married, have children and start their own life. It is the common sight. Today, it is I. Tomorrow it will be your turn and then the circle continues. 

They have been engulfed by TV, serials, films, internet. Is there a serial that shows that there is poverty in India. Opulence dear sir opulence. Vulgar display of wealth.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     08 November 2009

Thats why i want some sort of permanent solution which makes peace of mind to everybody. Coz our vedics are so strong but we dont know thier importance

Ramachandran (Vedic Scholar)     09 November 2009

Where the prsent day girls are leading?

Please see news at  News at yahoo.com

https://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20091108/959/tod-brit-mum-s-long-lost-daughter-runs-o.html

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register