LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil (partner)     05 December 2011

Urgent info

Hello sir , i belong to hyderabad , india ,my name sunil. my wife left india to new jersey in august 2011 and filed divorce case and sent me copies of the same. actual facts are, she filed same case in hyderabad and other criminal cases 498a ,406 ,324b ,etc in different courts with fake adresses.current position is several waarents and contempt of courts issued againest her in several courts. even child custody granted to me. in this process, she filed earlerly that she is not leaving india.based on this child abduction,cheating,fraud in acquairing passport to my child (8yr), without my knowledge, are filed by me.she left india to work for same employer in usa.nj court notice is to reply or attend in person, are engage some attorny. can some one help me how to proceed.will be very thankfull.my mail id : s_kolashani11@yahoo.com . thank you.

Learning

7 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 December 2011

1. Indian court cases would need to be fought in India only.

2. You should file habeas Corpus for your child immediately.

3. Rest of the cases can be taken care of on merits/ quash can be applied, if valid grounds are made out.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

sunil (partner)     20 January 2012

dear sir, my advocate saying that it is not possible to file "habeas Corpus " petition in my case. restless , disturbed, please help me in this regard. thank you.

**Victim** (job)     20 January 2012

@ Sunil i can help you very well where in jersey is she residing ? Is she in Jersey City or Edison or Woodbridge or Parlin where ?

sunil (partner)     20 January 2012

she is in edison, we replied to her advocate and court providing all material evidences and awaiting reply from them(by december end they would have recived). sent by courier and fax.

**Victim** (job)     21 January 2012

Anytime you send any correspondence just make sure you stay on top of it.  Even here in U.S. documents get misguided and you might not get anticipated results. If you have already replied middles*x county court in edison then you should call prosecutors office and make sure that it has been handled properly. 

sunil (partner)     21 January 2012

thank you. will ask my counsel to call .

sunil (partner)     24 January 2012

sir, i recived letter from new jeresey court, stating that reply accepted and requested me to send confidential info copy and 160$ towards court fee. how and which way i should send ?. court sent me copies stamped, all material evidences reached court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register