LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balachandar (Software Engineer)     27 March 2010

Urgent hepl needed on the disputed property

I have purchased a land recently and a person who puts a case against me.

Case Details:

Father maintains his wife's self earned property after she died without creating any will. After some times, he sold out that property to me and two of his sons signed in the sales deed document. Now the third son puts the case against me saying that after his mother died the whole property  belonged to his  family and his father has no rights to sell the property to anyone.

Note: His father also died two years back.


Can father sell deceased mothers property without one of the son's signature in the sale deed?






 3 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     27 March 2010

Yes, he can but, You can come out with the case in your favour.  Consult a lawyer.  Here you can get only general advices.  Now you need an advice based on materaial and facts of your case.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     27 March 2010

all three brothers and father have equal right in the said property. the third son can sak for his portion.

Nilesh Vekariya (ss)     28 March 2010


my father has purchased 8 vigha (1.3 Ha) of land in 1992 , it was signed by land owner on 100Rs stamp paper at that time. but unfortunately the said land owner was died and now his son and mother are denying to transfeer the said land. During the last twenty years we are asking them but they refused to transfer the ownership and right now he is going to sale the said agriculture land. in the proof we are having only stamp paper written original paper of  the died person. what should we do to save the land...... pls i need your expert advice in this matter my id is -  nvekariya@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register