Urgent help requires for senior citizens their son filled a false case in district court for hindu undivided act and saying he paid the amount in the property,however parents already given them fargati from the court

hello I need urgent help. please tell is there any provision for Senior citizens in high Court if there son filled the case in district court for partition and saying he also paid the amount in the property and need 50% cost of the property as well as judge is giving new dates even Senior citizens son is doing mental abuse and much more everyday. if there is any provision in high Court from which this case will come on fast track and case will get dispose as district court judge is giving date after every 3 months. even Senior citizens filled the case in district magistrate court and judge approved the order to vacate the property with in 7 days, however son filled the false case in district court please help
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

First priority will be given to senior citizens in the courts. 


Useless provisions r there for senior. Citizens.pull the suit for 10to15yrs.the nproblem will surely solve.

I think you didn't understand the issue or what I'm trying to ask. let me repeat it again. Senior citizens filled the Senior citizens welfare act which you mentioned already in SDM office, however SDM given the result in favor of son then when they were biend tortured and abused mentally by there Son. They given him fargati even then their son and his wife didn't left the house so Senior citizens went to DM office as they there is a provision in DM court to file the case on behalf of Senior citizens act and take action DM passed the order to vacate the Senior citizens house due to worng behavior and abused done to them but there son went to district Court and filed the false case that he have a share in the property and need that. However property belongs to that Senior citizens wholely as they purchase and have it own property. but in district court judge is not giving priority to Senior citizens and extending the dates every time for every next 3 months which is a very long time already. So just to know if there is any provision available for them in high Court so this case will get dispose quickly.

Shashi sorry but I didn't think that you know anything or understand the question if they need to pull the suit for next 10-15 years then why they will try to get it resolved quickly and want to know if there is any provision available for them through high Court if district court is delaying. Also district court judge is not giving priority to them other wise this case will already got disposed as senior citizens have everything to submit in the court through which they can win the case but however judge is not listening or lawyer or them and giving new dates every time after every next 3 months as they are already 75 years old so how they can fight this type of case for long run and already they faced so much things from there son end but still judge put the suit to don't sale property and give the possession to the son even DM court ordered the Son to vacate the house

So if anyone knows any provision available in high Court then please share otherwise there is no reason to talk



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x