LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram sharma (Software Engineer)     06 February 2014

Urgent advice regarding bail

my parents got bail but my bail got dismissed from lower court and after that in high court again girl side came and said she wants to come but i said no that i will not take back my wife to judge and judge orders to come in mediation in jan and in between given interim bail to me and to join investigation.... now mediation also seems failed as girl saying that she will come back as if he has to do this and because of money i'm leaving her then why i got married... but i keep on stick that now i have fear in future due to these false cases if she will give in writing that we never harass her dowry then i will think... but mediator said this is not possible and wife said that this is now that FIR registered what about before FIR why i didn't take her back at that time this was just complaint... i said no and ask them kindly tell me the lump sum or whatever she wants to do???????? My lawyer talk to her lawyer who said that girl side have spent Rs 35 Lacs on gold, clothes , expenses etc and Rs. 10 lacs cash to me and my family...... i said through my lawyer  i want to give Rs. 10-12 lacs.. Then girl side left and  mediation failed .... i already joined investigation. This is what happen in mediation  what are the chances that in P& H High court i will be given bail or not??? 


 2 Replies

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     06 February 2014

Lear 3 things which r important to get AB


1.return all stridhan to girl through police and get the slip from them other wise at the time of ur bail hearing judge will ask about this thing and if opposite party lawyer say that things have not recoverd ur bail will be rejected on the spot only on this point

2.submitt ur passport to police which will put positive effect at the time of hearing ur bail,ur lawyer should mention to judge that the accused want to give full cooperation to police for investigation.(as ur parents got bail ask them to join investigation it will be positive for deciding ur bail application)

3.tell the court we r ready to join investigation and will be available when ever police and court want us to be present

4.successful mediation agrerment will also help u to get the bails easyl ,but as u told mediation faild so judge will decide on merits of the case

5.contents of fir is very important if there is on hurting(maar peet alligation)that will help u to get bail easy


dear my advise to get compromise done in the mediation of high court if demands r genuine and u can afford

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) 9811210505)     07 February 2014

Dear Ram Sharma,


YOu are posting similar query under different heads.

As already advised. Please do the same.

Dear Ram Sharma,

First of all return all the goods and articles received by you and your relatives in your marriage as dowry. prepare the list and submit it to IO. In High court show your readiness and willingness  that besides this you are ready to pay the x amount towards settlement, even if they don't ready even then you want to submit in the court as FDR without prejudice to your rights and interest in the 498A case. you will get the bail.


Rajiv Bhasin 

Bhasin Legal Consultants



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register