LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

iniya (house wife)     25 March 2012

Urgent advice needed on auction property

I recently took a ground floor flat on auction. As per auction advertisement the flat area is 550 sqft single bedroom flat in 4 in 1 apartment (2 n ground floor and 2 in first floor) and as per plan approval the flat is a 2 bedroom but since the builder has become bankrupt, the other ground floor fellow has built himself a 3 bedroom and and has allocated very minimal portion for this flat as he has further occupied some portion of this flat. Now the actual plinth area of the auction flat is just 220 sqft. but as per registeration documents the flat has 550 sqft area and 244 sqft uds. So the bankers want me to go ahead and register for 550 sqft.

Experts please advice, under such condition, after registeration, can I claim the remaining portion of the flat from the other ground floor fellow who has got himself 3 bedroom aswell as occupied more portion from this flat. even if it is "As is where is and as is what is" does the bank have the rights to mark the 550 sq ft and given the space that belong to this flat.NO conversion approval has been got for this flat since they converted 2 bedroom to single bedroom or 3 bedroom.

PLease advice me what will be the procedure to get back remaining portion of the flat.

Need your advice very urgently

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register