Upgrad LLM

unregistered society

Retired Bank Manager

We have an unregistered Society/Samithi in our area in Trichur Kerala. They collect huge donations which can be to the tune of over 5 lacs a year. This is happening for over 5 to 6 years now.They have the patronage of The Cochin Devaswom Board.
They are distributing pamplets under the care of the Devaswom Board.
If a complaint has to be made against this Society/Samithi? whom should i address my complaint? Whether Complaint should be also given to Vigilance and Income Tax departments? Should complaint be made against The Cochin Devaswom Board also.
I had asked the status of this Society/Samithi to the Devaswom Board and they do not reply.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x