Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jyoti Giri (Software/IT)     13 July 2009

Unregistered Partnership Firm

Hi,

I am software engineer.I want to open an unregistered firm.I wish to know the exact process of opening an unregistered firm.Also,what documents i need and the cost for opening the firm?

Regards,

Jyoti Giri

Learning

6 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     13 July 2009

Dear Giri

There is no such thing as a unregistered firm, you can register the partnership deed and form a firm under the partnership act. In case of a unregistered firm it is  hit by legal disabilities under other laws. However The Indian Partnership Act does not makes it mandatory to register the partnership deed. Further, stamp duty is different for different states, you can contact any local consultant for the amount of stamp papers to be purchased for the deed.

sunaina (Lawyer)     13 July 2009

Hi Giri,

I agree with Vishal. For more information visit www.llponline.in 

1 Like

Deepak Jain, Hisar (Practicing Lawyer)     13 July 2009

Mr. Vishal is very much right. But Please remember that interse disputes between partners could not be entertained as it is a unregistred partnership firm.

Mr. Vishal is very much right. But please remember that your interse disputes between partners can not be entertained as the it is a Unregistered Partnership Firm.

1 Like

Mr. Vishal is very much right. But please remember that your interse disputes between partners can not be entertained as the it is a Unregistered Partnership Firm.

Abhishek (Lawyer)     25 July 2009

see this link

https://74.125.153.132/search?q=cache:GXpg0xl7KJwJ:www.taxguru.in/general-info/effect-of-non-registration-of-partnership-firm.html+mandary+to+register+a+partnership+firm,maharashtra&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in&client=firefox-a

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register