Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunny Jain (Self employed)     15 October 2010

UNREGISTERED LEASE DEED

HI,

I HAVE A LEASED PROPERTY WHICH WAS TRANSFERED TO ME IN MY FIRMS NAME WAY BACK IN 1990'S, BUT THE SAME HAD BEEN DONE ON A STAMP PAPER BUT NOT REGISTERED. HOW IS MY TITLE AND HOW CAN I GET IT REGISTERED, THE TRANSFEROR IS NO MORE. PLS HELP 

Learning

4 Replies

Trilok Nath Saxena (Lawyer)     15 October 2010

Although the parameters are insufficiant, i will try to answer you. Lease for more than 12 months require registration mandatorily. In your case if executant is no more than try to get the registrated deed through legal heirs of original owners, if not possible than wait for any action against you as you have benefit of section 52A Transfer of property Act to protect your posession but this section does not permit you to initiate any action by you.

T N SAXENA 

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     15 October 2010

Mr. Saxena has very nicely, pointedly and correctly answered your query covering all aspects.

SANJEEV SRIVASTAVA (LAWYER)     16 October 2010

Dear Sunil

I have a suggestion for you File a suit for declaration and  injunction, submitting the possession of the property from Last 20 years. This may give your ownership but remeber My advice may only be helpful only if you'll show all the papers to a lawyer who is practicing in Civil Cases. That lawyer after seeing your papers can only advice you best. Remeber what i Have said above is a root not a destiny.

Sunny Jain (Self employed)     25 October 2010

Thanks all of u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register