Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

unpaid salary

I joined a educeducational institution as academic director on 14 March 2017 and my salary was decided 2 lac per month ,previously I was working in another institute as assistant dean and salary was 2.08 lakh per month
but my current institute didn't pay my salary from 14 March 2017 to 31 march 2017
from April 2017 they start to pay only 1.5 lac per month for two month I.e april and May. I discuss with managing director about this issue than they start to pay 50 thousand in my wife's account.
Institute pay my salary up to Dec 2017 with
this pattern but in Jan 2018 they again start to pay only 1.5 lac per month and terminate on 19 Feb 2018 without any notice and didn't pay salary of feb2018.
please advice me how I can recover my salary
important :1. institute didn't provide any appointment letter and termination letter.
2.I hv relieving letter of previous institute and salary slip
3.I also have voice recording of conversion with managing director in which he is accepting about my pending salary
4.I mailed resignation
5 I also hv evidence in presence salary was decided

Dear querist,

1. Check of there is any possibility of settlement of matter between you and employer without evolving 3rd party.

2. If answer is on negative send legal notice to your employer and claim all the due which are pending in fixed time frame.

3. If your employer does not respond to the notice then complain to labor commissioner and if that also does not help your case will be to transfer to labor court.


Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x