Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

UNFAIR DISMISSAL FOR RAISING COMPLIANCE ISSUES/ILLEGAL AND U

Respected Sir/Madam,

Since i am deserted by throwing out the termination order at my face after obtaining Inhumanly my signature subjected me to grave starvation,

On march 8th 2010 morning i was given Termination letter by Mr.Mukul Anand-HR-Head in the Presence of Mr.SijuAshok-StateHead,D.S.K.Prakash-
                   StateHead and UmaMaheswara -Rao-BM,i was shocked and asked them without prior notice or showing proper reason how can they take this taken
                   decision and i said i will not accept, but they have started Threatening me with dire consequences if i have not accepted the letter and forcibly
                    Handed over the letter and acknowledgement from me and thrown me out of office.     

Having faith and trust towards Government machinery according to entrusted duties &responsibilities as aimed in the great Constitution of India .
                 I have represented to you all in hope of justice on 12th march 2010 almost 8 months over still unable to get justice.

As i am the only  source of income to the family and 5 members are depended on me.

crying before you on the hope of justice.

With Regards,
Gandham Sairam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: Termination of Service reg.
To: irimp2 <irimp2@nic.in>
Cc: rjoshi@nic.in

Waiting for your reply sir/Madam.

With Regards,
Gandham $airam
Hyderabad-AP

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 5:12 PM, SAIRAM GANDHAM <gandhamsr@gmail.com> wrote:

Respected Sir/Madam,

Till now i have not received any communication from labour dept(govt of Andhra Pradesh).

So i request you to give me full details of the concerned official with whom i can pursue the the matter.

Plz do the needfull.

With Regards,
Gandham $airam
Hyderabad-AP

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 11:16 AM, irimp2 <irimp2@nic.in> wrote:

F. No. L-53001/03/2010–IR IMP-II
Bharat Sarkar / Government of India
Sharm Aur Rozgar Mantralaya / Ministry Of Labour and Employment
                                                                                    Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg,
                                                                                    New Delhi, Dated 29th September, 2010
To,

The Secretary (Labour)
Govt. of   Andhra Pradesh,
Hyderabad.

Subject: Redressal of grievances received from various union/sang than/individuals, etc.
Sir,                 
                     I am directed to forward herewith the original complaint received from the following:-
S.NoName of ComplainantAddressSubject
1.. Shri. G.Sairam Gandham <gandhamsr@gmail.com.> Termination of service

The above-mentioned matter falls under State Sphere. Government of Andhra Pradesh is the appropriate Government and vested with legal powers under Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 to intervene/settle the grievances. You are, therefore, requested to examine the above-mentioned matter and resolve the grievances immediately and inform the complainant accordingly.
            Encl: Same as above.                                                                                                         
                                                                       Yours faithfully,
                                                                                    Sd/-
       ( R. Joshi )
Asstt. Director IR-Imp-II
                                                        Tele.No.234473163                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                        email: rjoshi@nic.in
Copy to:- Shri. G.Sairam Gandham <gandhamsr@gmail.com.> Hyderabad with a request to pursue the matter with Labour  Deptt. Government of Andhra ,Hyderabad.

To All,

On march 8th 2010 morning i was given Termination letter by Mr.Mukul Anand-HR-Head in the Presence of Mr.SijuAshok-StateHead,D.S.K.Prakash-StateHead and UmaMaheswara -Rao-BM,i was shocked and asked them without prior notice or showing proper reason how can they take this decision and i said i will not accept, but they have started Threatening me with dire consequences if i have not accepted the letter and they forcibly handed over the letter and taken acknowledgement from me and thrown me out of office.
i was joined as customer support officer(operations) on25th feb 2006 in hyderabad and continued in operations till 12th sep 2008 from 12th sep  2008 i was moved to sales by the management for their convenience by offering false promises and started targeting me by all possible means and  methods for raising compliance issues ..
On 28th march-09 escalated the issues about compliance(Forgery of insurance documents)And bullying to the senior management hoping proper action will be taken .
But after escalating the issues i was more pressurized and tortured by local management by Degrading,isolating and demoralizing me and they even suppressed the facts and misrepresented to the senior management.
Without considering the facts the management has taken haste decision and spoiled my carrier and my life just to satisfy their ego`s .

If you people think that you can play with  common people lifes using your money, power,position  then you are wrong you people may bribe some people not all , i belive in  law and i will fight legally till the end of my life in this process if  anything happens to me or to my family HSBC mangement  will be responsible .

Once again i am mentioning the facts plz consider  them.

1.Transferred from operations to sales for your convenience offering false promises of salary hike and support and six months time to prove myself.  

2.Started targeting from first month of shifting to sales by all possible means and methods.

3.Started humiliating and degrading by declaring that i am excess staff of the branch and tried
   to isolate me .

4.After escalating the issues regarding compliance and bullying to the senior management started pressurizing more .

5.Discussed about the compliance and bullying  issues with Mr.Ranade and vibhav khabra in the april month of 2009 and met Mr.Venkatesh in the july month and discussed with him about the issues  and he promised me that i will be shifted back to operations,

6.Transferred to somajiguda A+ category branch again by offering false promises of  salary hike and shifting me back to operations but i was not provided workstation, system  mail access for  almost one month and i have not received any communication from HR regarding transfer from kuktpally to somajiguda branch, as i was transferred to A+ category branch my
revenue target almost doubled without any salary hike whereas the newly recruited staff are
paid almost double my salary for the same work.

7.Forgery of insurance documents by branch manager and other compliance issues-----
  intimated the matter to management and waited for almost 7 months but no action
 has been taken ,later escalated the issue to the group compliance officer(London-UK)
 still no action has been taken the branch manager himself resigned in the month of
 December-09 because i informed him that i will leave the issue till the management
 takes action and further i told him i will approach court to prove the allegations.

8.Met  Mr.mukul anand in the month of November ending and he too promised me that
  he will consider shifting me back to operations.

9.Even though i have performed equal to other RM`s i have received warning mails and
  without doing my appraisal and without taking  me into consideration given me "4"ranking

10.Staff(Ansari) who has done forgery and indulged in bullying and other compliance issues
     you people has given 7 months time and offered to resign without taking any action and
   Staff(me) who intimated the issues for the welfare of the company you people have
   terminated him without giving any prior notice and showing proper reason .

I was  ready to prove all the alllegations i have made and ready for open  discussion on
 my performance and other false counter allegations made againts me but the management
 never considered my request.

Now i want to inform you all that i am having all the proofs to prove that injustice has been
done to me.

Mail copies of Mr. Ansari,naveenkant,sridhar,dsk prakash(to prove how they targeted me)
 Recorded audio conversations of Mr.Ansari(accepting all the allegations) Mr.Venkatesh and
 Mr.Mukul anand .

Hope you will consider the above mentioned facts and do justice to me.

With Regards.
G.sairam

Date: Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 5:34 PM
Subject: Fwd: Corrupt Regional Labour Commissioner(Hyderabad) Mr PM Shrivastava shall be arrested for prosecution in the interest of justice
To: "indiancorruption@gmail.com" <indiancorruption@gmail.com>

Date: Apr 28, 2010 11:59 AM
Subject: Fwd: Corrupt Regional Labour Commissioner(Hyderabad) Mr PM Shrivastava shall be arrested for prosecution in the interest of justice
To: contactus@judgesplot4plot.com, editor@tehelka.com, ksiyer50@yahoo.com, vijay@tehelka.com, info@cidap.gov.in, cidap@cidap.gov.in, thiagarajan.arunachalam@yahoo.com, chandni_parekh@yahoo.com, monika@glcindia.org, kidsmissing@gmail.com, mohanjain@comcast.net, srinivasarao_gsr@yahoo.co.in, combatcorruption@loksattaparty.com, safekids@live.in

Date: Apr 19, 2010 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: Corrupt Regional Labour Commissioner(Hyderabad) Mr PM Shrivastava shall be arrested for prosecution in the interest of justice
To: vigilance@nic.in, sp1acdel@cbi.gov.in, dcbi@cbi.gov.in, sdcbi@cbi.gov.in, jdsouth@cbi.gov.in, digacchn@cbi.gov.in, digachyd@cbi.gov.in, spachyd@cbi.gov.in, dg-lb@nic.in, dglb@nic.in, sunilchaudhry@nic.in, shyams.negi@nic.in, rajesh049@nic.in, rkgupta@nic.in, skmukhopadhyay@nic.in, cprabhat@ias.nic.in, rlchyderabad@nic.in, molpgrams@nic.in, aphumanrights@ap.nic.in, hq.delhi@mca.gov.in, insombudhyd@gmail.com, sebi@sebi.gov.in, cc_nse@nse.co.in, is@bseindia.com, ann.almeida@hsbc.com, nigelfretwell@hsbc.com.hk, nainakidwai@hsbc.co.in, stephen.k.green@hsbc.com, michael.f.geoghegan@hsbc.com, compliancedisclosureline@hsbc.com, manasije.mishra@hsbcinv.com, ajforpj@gmail.com, dcp_wz@hyd.appolice.gov.in, acp_pg@hyd.appolice.gov.in, dsk.prakash@hsbcinv.com, siju.ashok@hsbcinv.com, mukul.anand@hsbcinv.com, uma.rao@hsbcinv.com, cjap@ap.nic.in, bnj@ap.nic.in, brsrj@ap.nic.in, gbj@ap.nic.in, jcj@ap.nic.in, tmkj@ap.nic.in, bprj@ap.nic.in, dsrvj@ap.nic.in, gmj@ap.nic.in, agrj@ap.nic.in, vej@ap.nic.in, edrj@ap.nic.in, grj@ap.nic.in, vvsrj@ap.nic.in, cysj@ap.nic.in, tcsrj@ap.nic.in, nvrj@ap.nic.in, psnj@ap.nic.in, rgi@ap.nic.in, tgkj@ap.nic.in, nrj@ap.nic.in, gyrj@ap.nic.in, hsrkpj@ap.nic.in, mnrj@ap.nic.in, cvrj@ap.nic.in, rsrj@ap.nic.in, kcbj@ap.nic.in, bsrj@ap.nic.in, meenarl@nic.in, dpsharma@nic.in, asfa.inb@sb.nic.in, kdsingh@nic.in, ajay@nic.in, drm@nic.in, ramji@nic.in, arbitrator@dpe.delhi.nic.in, info@ap.org, bohyderabad@rbi.org.in, bankombudsman@rbi.org.in, feedback.gesbi@ge.com, head.sbicards@ge.com, lawyersinc@rediffmail.com, aicpl@yahoo.com, apprasad@yahoo.com, PCCF@efs.ap.gov.in, CCF_DEV@efs.ap.gov.in, addlpccf_wl@efs.ap.gov.in, CCF_SF@efs.ap.gov.in, CF_HRD@efs.ap.gov.in, CCF_FCA@efs.ap.gov.in, CCF_VIG@efs.ap.gov.in, ccf_admn@efs.ap.gov.in, CCF_FDA@efs.ap.gov.in, ccf_jfm@efs.ap.gov.in, CCF_PF@efs.ap.gov.in, CCF_PROD@efs.ap.gov.in, secy_it@ap.nic.in, card@igrsmail.ap.gov.in, sksinha@ap.gov.in, card@ap.nic.in, ig@igrsmail.ap.gov.in, osd@igrs.ap.gov.in, apigrs@ap.nic.in, tc@ap.gov.in, addltrans_comm@ap.gov.in, jtc_plng_trb@ap.gov.in, jtc_it_trb@ap.gov.in, jtc_sta_trb@ap.gov.in, jtc_vig_trb@ap.gov.in, rto_sta@tpt.ap.gov.in, cphyd@appolice.gov.in, dgp@appolice.gov.in, ceowakf@gmail.com, ccp_town_planning@ghmc.gov.in, addl.ccp@ghmc.gov.in, cp.rw@ghmc.gov.in, cp.tpr@ghmc.gov.in, acp_circle7@ghmc.gov.in, acp_circle1@ghmc.gov.in, acp_circle2@ghmc.gov.in, acp_circle3@ghmc.gov.in, acp_circle4@ghmc.gov.in, acp_circle5@ghmc.gov.in, acp_circle6@ghmc.gov.in, special_officer@ourmch.com, commissioner@ourmch.com, cmd@pnb.co.in, opsgm@pnb.co.in, complaint@pnb.co.in, vigilance@pnb.co.in, cvo@pnb.co.in, board@pnb.co.in, coord@pnb.co.in, hocard@pnb.co.in, cad@pnb.co.in, cprmd@pnb.co.in, finance@pnb.co.in, gad@pnb.co.in, icd@pnb.co.in, hoprpd@pnb.co.in, Inspctrl@bol.net.in, njr@pnb.co.in, apvigilance@gmail.com, aicpleague@yahoo.com, iapproachu@yahoo.com, oprndept@mtnl.net.in, hdinvestors@dfssl.com, investor.helpdesk@hdfcbank.com, jamesransome38@gmail.com, jaganreddyys@yahoo.com, ysjaluruchinna@yahoo.com, ysjaluruchinna <ysjaluruchinna@gmail.com>, info@ysjaganmncl.com, srinivas@ysjaganmncl.com, ysjaganmohanreddy@gmail.com, jaya12265 <jaya12265@gmail.com>, cmap@ap.gov.in, Jagancharitabletrust@gmail.com, presidentapcc@gmail.com, e_aruna_raj_yadav@yahoo.co.in, abrapolu@yahoo.com, info <info@bjpap.net>, yerram_shivakumar@rediffmail.com, marthala_vamsireddy@yahoo.com, marthala_vamsireddy@yahoo.co.in, marthala-vamsireddy@yahoo.com, marthala-vamsireddy@yahoo.co.in, marthala_vamsireddy@rediffmail.com, marthala-vamsireddy@rediffmail.com, feedback@humsurfer.com, aiptc.foset@gmail.com, DCS-IDMC09@ekgaon.com, aiptc@rediffmail.com, tyc@vsnl.com, publications@cfr.org, sandy@ignitee.com, legal@antya.com, report_abuse@antya.com, advertise@antya.com, info@opendemocracy.net, submissions@opendemocracy.net, editorial@opendemocracy.net, mail@ncp.org.in, kumar@fco.gov.uk, ole.delhi@gmail.com, Pranav@arcticholdings.com, enquiry@alienenergy.in, ff@ff.com, soniagandhi@sasad.nic.in, support@scribd.com, bizdev@scribd.com, press@scribd.com, feedback@scribd.com, amitblogs@gmail.com, changepriority@ymail.com, srirajreddy77@gmail.com, contact@disha-india.org, epaper@dnaindia.net, antenna@compulink.gr, hri@housingrihts.com, dmlhub@hri.uci.edu, hr-net@hri.org, pnp@hri.org, events-submit@hri.org, nodes-submit@hri.org, hr@indipepal.com, contactus@apgenco.gov.in, cmd@apgenco.gov.in, mgdir@apgenco.gov.in, dir-thermal@apgenco.gov.in, webmaster@kadapa.info, query@bhel.com, bksr@bhelhyd.co.in, visu@bhelhyd.co.in, cmap <cmap@ap.nic.in>, Dg_acb@ap.gov.in, dig1acbdl@cbi.gov.in, dig2acbdl@cbi.gov.in, cv@questhr.co.in, director@ddsaptagiri.tv, vc@ap.gov.in, rlchyderabad <rlchyderabad@labour.nic.in>, "Mr. Chelikani Rao" <ifhd@sify.com>, radhaduttaroy <radhaduttaroy@yahoo.com>, raghu_reddy61 <raghu_reddy61@yahoo.com>, rajams <rajams@yahoo.com>, rajikadhiren <rajikadhiren@yahoo.co.uk>, ramalakshmi_parini <ramalakshmi_parini@yahoo.com>, Pratap Reddy <preddy2020@yahoo.com>, "rashmi.juyal" <rashmi.juyal@avivaindia.com>, rohini <rohini@naandi.org>, Padmanabha Reddy <loksatta@loksatta.org>, "V. Usha Rani" <sannihitahyd@yahoo.com>, VM Krishna Reddy <Madhava_krishnareddy@rediffmail.com>, J K Rajasekhar Rao <RR_JK2000@yahoo.com>, "M. Rajeev" <mrajeev@thehindu.co.in>, Pushkar Raj <pushkar@humanrightsinitiative.org>, Raju Ande <raju_ande@yahoo.in>, "rajan.hrcpc" <rajan.hrcpc@gmail.com>, rajesh01_singh <rajesh01_singh@yahoo.co.in>, rajpushkar <rajpushkar@rediffmail.com>, raju_ande@yahoo.com, Raju Ande <raju_ande@yahoo.co.in>, bapoorow@yahoo.com, kittusap@hotmail.com, a_nishi15@yahoo.co.in, acrawal@aol.com, ameets13@hotmail.com, anu_vaddadi@yahoo.com, hema_abhimanyuraja@rediffmail.com, shailini77@hotmail.com, bal_kher@yahoo.com, jchalk5133@aol.com, dilburpa@vsnl.com, igprao@yahoo.com, krsinghee@hotmail.com, khimjee@cal12.vsnl.net.in, kittu811@gmail.com, kriti_kundalia@hotmail.com, kumarc@specksystems.com, sanjay.khendry@sierraatlantic.com, suneeti_kher@yahoo.com, lichiedelight@yahoo.com, minavarma@yahoo.com, mohitjain83@hotmail.com, mishti@md4.vsnl.net.in, nksultania@yahoo.com, niramayam@sancharnet.in, p_v_ratnam@yahoo.com, pnagarjunarao@hotmail.com, phanishankarm@gmail.com, piyushbokaria@hotmail.com, p_rajenderreddy@rediffmail.com, kvr3434@yahoo.com, secy_se_edn@ap.gov.in, tammavrm@rediffmail.com, vpsethia@hotmail.com, jac.hps@gmail.com, sriramdamaraju@hotmail.com, chakra_bomma@yahoo.com, geeta_shyamsundar_hpsb@yahoo.co.in, alokesh_sen_hpsb@yahoo.co.in, shyammohan9@hotmail.com, nvshyam@gmail.com, vivek@visaka.in, sharath_choudary@hotmail.com, akbarowaisi@yahoo.com, pjredeye@yahoo.com, kp.suryateja@yahoo.co.in, mgvkbhanu@gmail.com, lodgeeagle@yahoogroups.com, hpsbaldeagles@yahoogroups.com, faizpaigah@hotmail.com, shankath@india.com, kingshuknag@gmail.com, info.tnk@theandhrasugars.com, narender@surana.com, ksomnath@rediffmail.com, prema.malini@tv9.net, bhairav.shankar@gmail.com, gustinoria@hotmail.com, harshabhogle@yahoo.com, hyd_HPS_78@yahoogroups.com, parveezchinoy@hotmail.com, subbarao.tipirneni@gmail.com, ajit.ninan@timesgroup.com, ccary150@hotmail.com, jmbaburao@yahoo.com, vps_nyc2002@yahoo.com, Prabhu.Pingali@gatesfoundation.org, mmpraju@yahoo.com, sanjayreddy@gvk.com, kondasr@hotmail.com, astad555@yahoo.com, a_rangarao@hotmail.com, yamuna_rao@hotmail.com, aphc@ap.nic.in, lnrj@ap.nic.in, gcj@ap.nic.in, rrnj@ap.nic.in, psrj@ap.nic.in, reggenaphc@apstate.nic.in, regadmaphc@apstate.nic.in, regvigaphc@apstate.nic.in, regjudaphc@apstate.nic.in, regmgtaphc@apstate.nic.in, regprcaphc@apstate.nic.in, gbpj@ap.nic.in, gvsj@ap.nic.in, nrrj@ap.nic.in, cvnrj@ap.nic.in, covdnhrc@nic.in, ionhrc <ionhrc@nic.in>, aicpleague@yaho.com, karmayog@yahoogroups.com, sadhak_insight@yahoo.com, addagatla@hotmail.com, aditya_ies@yahoo.co.in, admin@brightlights.in, akshara@aksharakriti.org, akshayakshetram@sancharnet.in, alert_sorg@yahoo.co.in, alphacharity_sion@yahoo.com, amar_der@yahoo.com, amews_psundar@yahoo.com, ancientmedicines@gmail.com, animalrrs@gmail.com, anjancovak@rediffmail.com, ap.pranichealing@gmail.com, apprasad_hyd@yahoo.com, aravindforu18@gmail.com, archana_svo@yahoo.com, ardar_vvr@yahoo.com, samsonpeace@yahoo.com, webmaster@saferindia.com, mail@infinityfoundation.com, ceib1@bol.net.in, ikchhugani@yahoo.com, secretariat@aphrn.org, contactus@kiva.org, hrdc_online@hotmail.com, omct@omct.org, secy@swrs.ap.gov.in, addl.secy@swrs.ap.gov.in, js.gen@swrs.ap.gov.in, js.z2@swrs.ap.gov.in, js.KGBVs@swrs.ap.gov.in, js.proj@swrs.ap.gov.in, js.tech@swrs.ap.gov.in, ds.z1@swrs.ap.gov.in, js.z6@swrs.ap.gov.in, fo@swrs.ap.gov.in, ds.acad@swrs.ap.gov.in, ds.tproj@swrs.ap.gov.in, ds.z4@swrs.ap.gov.in, ds.z3@swrs.ap.gov.in, ds.z5@swrs.ap.gov.in, as.fproj@swrs.ap.gov.in, as.proj@swrs.ap.gov.in, as.fgen@swrs.ap.gov.in, as.faudit@swrs.ap.gov.in, Supdt.gen@swrs.ap.gov.in, Supdt.amen@swrs.ap.gov.in, Supdt.coordination@swrs.ap.gov.in, Supdt.coordination2@swrs.ap.gov.in, Supdt.acad@swrs.ap.gov.in, Supdt.fgs@swrs.ap.gov.in, Supdt.faudit@swrs.ap.gov.in, Supdt.fgh@swrs.ap.gov.in, Supdt.fproj@swrs.ap.gov.in, Supdt.estt@swrs.ap.gov.in, Supdt.apima@swrs.ap.gov.in, Supdt.KGBVS@swrs.ap.gov.in, Supdt.prl@swrs.ap.gov.in, Supdt.z6@swrs.ap.gov.in, sa1.coordination@swrs.ap.gov.in, sa1.coordination2@swrs.ap.gov.in, sa2.coordination@swrs.ap.gov.in, sa2.coordination2@swrs.ap.gov.in, sa1.faudit@swrs.ap.gov.in, sa1.acad@swrs.ap.gov.in, sa1.gen@swrs.ap.gov.in, sa1.fgs@swrs.ap.gov.in, sa.edp@swrs.ap.gov.in, sa2.acad@swrs.ap.gov.in, sa2.fgh@swrs.ap.gov.in, sa.amen@swrs.ap.gov.in, sa3.prl@swrs.ap.gov.in, sa2.z6@swrs.ap.gov.in, gandhamsr@gmail.com, mnrao81@yahoo.com, cybercell_hyd@hyd.appolice.gov.in, abidroadps@hyd.appolice.gov.in, acpabids@hyd.appolice.gov.in, dcp_cz@hyd.appolice.gov.in, sho_an@hyd.appolice.gov.in, acp_an@hyd.appolice.gov.in, prlccf_peshi_apfd@ap.gov.in, prlccf_hf_apfd@ap.gov.in, prlccf_wlcww_apfd@ap.gov.in, apccf_vig_apfd@ap.gov.in, apccf_admin_apfd@ap.gov.in, ccf_vigar_apfd@ap.gov.in, dfo_vig1_apfd@ap.gov.in, dfo_vig2_apfd@ap.gov.in, dfo_vig3_apfd@ap.gov.in, acf_vig_apfd@ap.gov.in, acf_law_apfd@ap.gov.in, cao_apfd@ap.gov.in, ccfpe_apfd_hyd@ap.gov.in, ss_apfd_hyd@ap.gov.in, cf_apfd_adbd@ap.gov.in, dfo_apfd_adbd@ap.gov.in, dfo_apfd_antp@ap.gov.in, dfo_apfd_cttr2@ap.gov.in, dfo_fsp_apfd_piler@ap.gov.in, sdfo_apfd_pngd@ap.gov.in, sdfo_apfd_mdpl@ap.gov.in, sdfo_apfd_plmr@ap.gov.in, cf_apfd_hyd@ap.gov.in, dfo_apfd_hyd@ap.gov.in, dfo_apfd_mbnr@ap.gov.in, dfo_fsp_apfd_hyd@ap.gov.in, sdfo_apfd_hyd@ap.gov.in, acf_apfd_hyd@ap.gov.in, acf_apfd_mbnr@ap.gov.in, cf_apfd_krnl@ap.gov.in, dfo_apfd_krnl@ap.gov.in, acf_apfd_krnl@ap.gov.in, dfo_apfd_ndyl@ap.gov.in, sdfo_apfd_rdvrm@ap.gov.in, dfold_apfd_ndyl@ap.gov.in, dfo_apfd_kdp@ap.gov.in, acf_apfd_kdp@ap.gov.in, dfowl_apfd_prdtr@ap.gov.in, sdfowl_apfd_bdvl@ap.gov.in, dfofsp_apfd_krnl@ap.gov.in, dfofsrs_apfd_kdp@ap.gov.in, dfo_apfd_vjd@ap.gov.in, dfolog_apfd_rjmd@ap.gov.in, cf_apfd_vspm@ap.gov.in, cf_apfd_wgl@ap.gov.in, cfwlm_apfd_tpt@ap.gov.in, dfowlm_apfd_rjpt@ap.gov.in, dfowl_apfd_cttr1@ap.gov.in, acfwlsvzp_apfd_tpt@ap.gov.in, acf2wlsvzp_apfd_tpt@ap.gov.in, dfowlm_apfd_tpt@ap.gov.in, dfofsp_apfd_tpt@ap.gov.in, sdfo_apfd_tpt@ap.gov.in, sdfo_apfd_kdr@ap.gov.in, cffdpt_apfd_srslm@ap.gov.in, dfowlm_apfd_amkr@ap.gov.in, dfowlm_apfd_mkpr@ap.gov.in, dfofsp_apfd_amkr@ap.gov.in, dfowlm_apfd_nsgr@ap.gov.in, sdfo_apfd_klpr@ap.gov.in, acfbio_apfd_srslm@ap.gov.in, cfpe_apfd_hyd@ap.gov.in, cfpe_apfd_vja@ap.gov.in, dcf_apfd_vja@ap.gov.in, dfosf_apfd_kkd@ap.gov.in

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have complained about unfair dissmissal of me by HSBC Investdirect management on
        12th march , on 17th march Chief Labour Commissioner forwarded my representation to
         Regional Labour Commissioner ( P M Srivastava)  and i have met him on 18th .
         After meeting Mr,P M Srivastava i came to conclusion that corrupt administration of
         Mr.P M Srivastava may harm me further and i have not met him again.
         Corrupt regional labour commissioner Mr.P M Srivastava colluded with HSBC Invest--
         direct management and started harassing me by all possible means and methods
         From 18th march they (Siju Ashok and uma maheswara rao of HSBC) are regularly
         meeting with Mr.P M Srivastava and planning how to harras or harm me further and
         accordingly Mr. P M Srivastava has send me a legal notice demanding to withdraw the
         corruption charges against him unconditionally in written .
         Having faith and trust towards Government machinery according to entrusted duties &
         responsibilities as aimed in the great Constitution of India .
         I have represented to you all in hope of justice but till now no one responded almost one
         month over now at this juncture i and my family have only one option that is to commit suicide.
         As i am the only  source of income to the family and 5 members are depended on me.

Multinational companies like HSBC are playing with life's of Indian people and our corrupt
         official like P M Srivastava accepting bribes and dancing to their tunes.

If an common Indian citizen like me  does`nt get justice in India then where he will get ""' ?
         Crying before you all  on the hope of justice
         I hope so Intervention of Hon`able Chief Justice of high court (AP)  is prayed to do justice.

With Regards,

G.Sairam

On 4/3/10, SAIRAM GANDHAM <gandhamsr@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir/Madam,

Corrupt Regional labour commissioner Mr.P M Srivastava colluded with HSBC investdirect Management and
started harassing me by all possible means and methods .
Instead of referring the corruption charges issue to CBI  for further enquiry as a fair practice.
He has sent a legal notice to me demanding to withdraw the corruption charges against him
unconditionally in written .
To be challenged in  the High Court of AP for directions to CBI for appropriate enquiries in the interest of justice .

Corrupt officials like Mr.P.M.Srivastava should be arrested immediately for prosecution in the interest of public justice
 and for the great nation --INDIA.

With Regards,
G.Sairam.

Date: Mar 18, 2010 8:58 PM
Subject: Fwd: Termination of services--for raising compliance issues/unethical&illegal practices adopted by HSBC
To: skmukhopadhyay@nic.in, cprabhat@ias.nic.in, rlchyderabad@nic.in, molpgrams@nic.in, covdnhrc@nic.in, aphumanrights@ap.nic.in, hq.delhi@mca.gov.in, insombudhyd@gmail.com, sebi@sebi.gov.in, cc_nse@nse.co.in, is@bseindia.com, ann.almeida@hsbc.com, nigelfretwell@hsbc.com.hk, nainakidwai@hsbc.co.in, stephen.k.green@hsbc.com, michael.f.geoghegan@hsbc.com, compliancedisclosureline@hsbc.com, manasije.mishra@hsbcinv.com, ajforpj@gmail.com, dcp_wz@hyd.appolice.gov.in, acp_pg@hyd.appolice.gov.in, dsk.prakash@hsbcinv.com, siju.ashok@hsbcinv.com, mukul.anand@hsbcinv.com, uma.rao@hsbcinv.com

Sir/Madam

After meeting  Shri P M Shivastava(Regional Labour Commissioner) Today evening at 4.30pm in the
                Presence of  Mr.Siju Ashok-State Head(HSBC INVESTDIRECT) and Mr.Uma Mahaeswara rao-BM
                Came to a conclusion that corrupt administration of  Shri P M  SHIVASTAVA(Regional Labour Commissioner)-
                      Hyderabad may harm me further.
                      I hope so Intervention of Hon`able Chief Justice of high court (AP)  is prayed to do justice.

With Regards,
G.Sairam

Date: Mar 17, 2010 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: Termination of services--for raising compliance issues/unethical&illegal practices adopted by HSBC
To: Sujit Kumar <skmukhopadhyay@nic.in>, cprabhat@ias.nic.in, rlchyderabad@nic.in, molpgrams@nic.in, covdnhrc@nic.in, aphumanrights@ap.nic.in, hq.delhi@mca.gov.in, insombudhyd@gmail.com, sebi@sebi.gov.in, cc_nse@nse.co.in, is@bseindia.com, ann.almeida@hsbc.com, nigelfretwell@hsbc.com.hk, nainakidwai@hsbc.co.in, stephen.k.green@hsbc.com, michael.f.geoghegan@hsbc.com, compliancedisclosureline@hsbc.com, manasije.mishra@hsbcinv.com, ajforpj@gmail.com, dcp_wz@hyd.appolice.gov.in, acp_pg@hyd.appolice.gov.in, sho_pg@hyd.appolice.gov.in
Cc: prasadmullapudi@yahoo.com

Dear All,

Since i am deserted by throwing out the termination order at my face after obtaining
            inhumanly my signature subjected me to grave starvation, decided to commit
            suicide, crying before you on the hope of justice.

With Regards,
G.Sairam,

On 3/17/10, Sujit Kumar <skmukhopadhyay@nic.in> wrote:
To
Regional Labour Commissioner(C)
Hyderabad.

I forward the representation received from Shri Sairam Gandham.  You are advised to investigate the matter, and do the needful.

With best wishes,
CHIEF LABOUR COMMISSIONER(C)
----- Original Message -----
Date: Friday, March 12, 2010 1:55 pm
Subject: Termination of services--for raising compliance issues/unethical&illegal practices adopted by HSBC
To: cprabhat@ias.nic.in, skmukhopadhyay@nic.in, rlchyderabad@nic.in, molpgrams@nic.in, covdnhrc@nic.in, aphumanrights@ap.nic.in, hq.delhi@mca.gov.in
Cc: insombudhyd@gmail.com, sebi@sebi.gov.in, cc_nse@nse.co.in, is@bseindia.com

This  is to inform you about some unethical,inhuman and illegal practices adopted by
HSBC INVESTDIRECT SECURITIES(INDIA)LTD one of the group company of HSBC group.
On march 8th 2010 morning i was given Termination letter by Mr.Mukul Anand-HR-Head in the Presence of Mr.SijuAshok-StateHead,D.S.K.Prakash-StateHead and UmaMaheswara -Rao-BM,i was shocked and asked them without prior notice or showing proper reason how can they take this decision and i said i will not accept, but they have started Threatening me with dire consequences if i have not accepted the letter and they forcibly handed over the letter and taken acknowledgement from me and thrown me out of office.
i was joined as customer support officer(operations) on25th feb 2006 in hyderabad and continued in operations till 12th sep 2008 from 12th sep  2008 i was moved to sales by the management for their convenience by offering false promises and started targeting me by all
possible means and  methods for raising compliance issues ..
On 28th march-09 escalated the issues about compliance(Forgery of insurance documents)And Bullying to the senior management hoping proper action will be taken .
But after escalating the issues i was more pressurized and tortured by local management by
Degrading,isolating and demoralizing me and they even suppressed the facts and misrepresented to the senior management.
Hsbc has acquired IL&FS Investsmart securities Ltd  in 2008 and after taking the charge
started harassing and pressurizing investsmart employees to leave the organization.
There are many issues of non compliance relating to -IRDA/SEBI/NSE/BSE and labour laws.

So i request you all to consider the above mentioned facts and do the justice to me .

With Regards,
G.Sairam
Hyderabad
mobile:9032959798/9032433251

With Regards,
Gandham $airam
Hyderabad-

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Dear G Sairam,

I have seen your very wrong submission of Facts and figures.

Have you approached CGIT Hyderabad for the same. In your profile it is mentioned that you were RM-Sales. Kindly note that if you are doing sales you do not come under the category of Workan Under Section 2S of ID act.

So first of all kindly make a demand letter to Labor commisioner. In your demand letter you need to plead the facts and figures as of what happened, please note that this has to be drafted in such a way that this fits in your favor. You need to mention the prayer that you need Reinstatement with full back wages.

Further to prove your case that you are a workman you need to prove that the primary nature of your duties were clerical and you were not doing any duties which were managerial or administrative in nature.

Once all this is clear the Labor commisioner will appoint a concillation offer who will complete the proceedings and he will make a report and an appropriate order will be passed. Further you case will be reffered to CGIT and then the case will start.

First set your goals, what is that you need from this battle. Without that or by writing some emails or letters here and there you will not achieve anything.

I would recomend that you higher a good lawyer from Labor court of Hyderabad who will be in position to defend your case. It will a very long drawn process and you will have to be patient for the same.

If you need any further clarification, please feel free to contact.

(Guest)

Dear Amicus curiae,

Thank you very much for your kind and valuable suggestions .

I have not mentioned any wrong facts or figures actually i have the organisation as

officer operations later they have shifted me to sales with false promises.

Will  you help me in preparing a demand letter ?

Request you to do the needful as i do not have anyone to guide me.

suhas (HR Executive)     29 November 2010

Hi,

You need to hire a Lawyer to defend your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register