LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murali Krishana (self)     24 June 2016

Uncle captured grandfather's belongs without heirs knowledge

Hi forum,

My Grandfather died before 1.5 years. My uncle went his room and took all of his belongs ( property documents, money, jewels etc) without our knowledge ( we are children of his elder brother, our father died before grandfather).

Grandfather was not willing to write any will while pushing him by my uncle, Because uncle is childless and her wife family was planning to capture the property.

In this situation, Uncle took all belongs and we are in doubt that grandfather might write will favour to us which was captured by uncle and probably distroyed.

In the mean time, Uncle is threatening as for partition deed and warning that he could write property to his name without us, only with our aunties ( my father's sisters ) 

Questions are below.

1. How to deal this captures by uncle?

2. Is it possible without deceased son's children partition deed may happen?

3. If he file partition suit against us then how to defent that?

4. We don't want to go our property to uncle's wife family and they are pressuring my uncle to get property on his name.


 3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 June 2016

Your query has already been replied in another thread initiated by you at:

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 June 2016

You have initiasted many threads.

It shall better to engage a very able counsel as already suggested in other threads and understand the remedies and merits in each remedy and agree on lawful terms and end the turmoil.

Registered family agreement shall leave no scoipe for future litigation.



1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query