LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

umesh HALKAR (ASSISTANT)     27 January 2017

Unauthorised absence and dies non

Sir, I am working in PSU (Central) organisation since from last 28 years as Supervisory category and 5 years more service. Since from last 10 years deptt. is harassed me like Manhandling,non sanction of leave,HBA loan, and degrading because I had asked Information regarding service matters through RTI. Due to this I had filed cases on Civil /criminal PC cases on coleuge  since there is no action from Organisation. on September 2016 Intersection transfer letter and relieving order was issued to me at a time to more harass me and force to report Junior officer.But I had reported concern Head of the Department as per relieving order and not reported to junior officer as in transfer order. Subsequently I had submitted representation to HR/ Unit Head to demote to lower grade position along with Relinquishment of higher position charge to report Junior officer. HR is denied for this and issued letter to join. Since the entire service matter is not resolved from last 10years I had lodge the complaint at PMO PG for revoke the order and inquiry/action is under process.Now 3 months is passed and HR is issued letter without any notice to me as Unauthorised absence and Dies non results withhold of payment/allowances. I am present at work place but no work is  assigned to me by Head of section. Please advise next step.

regards

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 January 2017

do not oppose something if you hae no courage to fight the backlash.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 January 2017

If you were on unauthroised basence (atleast in opinion of the organisation) then dies non is s most lenient action.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 January 2017

Repeated at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Unauthorised-absence-dies-non-630291.asp

(Guest)

Please see my reply at the following of your other thread.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Unauthorised-absence-dies-non-630291.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register