LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tushar   13 November 2018

Unathenticate debit made by shriram company

Shriram Life Insurance company auto deducted Policy Premium of some other person's policy from my credit card. I have emailed them regarding it and they have been kept replying me with a standard template with no sense of addressing the issue. From last week even I didn't hear any reply from them. Can I take any legal action on them? Can I sue a case with demanding compensation on Personal Harassment? Please advice.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 November 2018

You cannot take any legal action on them. It might be technical mistake.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 November 2018

Until or unless authorised by you M/s Shriram can not charge you for premia of anyone else's policy.

If error is reporetd then M/s Shriram should correct IT in reasonable time.

You may report the matter to CC company as well under proepr acknowledgment and ask to share with you any authorisation noticed by the company for such transaction.

If you are at any loss you can demand compensation from M/s Shriram.

Until or unless authorised by you M/s Shriram can not charge you for premia of anyone else's policy.

If error is reporetd then M/s Shriram should correct IT in reasonable time.

You may report the matter to CC company as well under proepr acknowledgment and ask to share with you any authorisation noticed by the company for such transaction.

If you are at any loss you can demand compensation from M/s Shriram.

You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, etc to resolve the matter if any, and/or find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Consumer/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you and even help you.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL e.g;, DCDRF/Civil courts, HC, SC …

You can also try to get free legal advice from FREE Legal Aid that is usually in LOCAL courts Complex..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register