LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

U-Turn by Congress - Seperate Telangana state

On 9th December 2009 Union Home Minister Mr.Chidambaram made statement that process for formation of Telangana statehood will be initiated. Today i.e.23rd December 2009 again he made a statement that after consultations with all polical parties only a decision will be taken without mentioning a time frame.

My question is if the Government make such double tongue statements how can one trust Indian Government?

Learning

9 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     23 December 2009

IT IS INDIRECTLY SAYING THAT NO SEPARATION OF STATE BY CONG. 

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     24 December 2009

Sir, Congress party is very mature and diplomatic. It is their old tactics.

(Guest)

Again the day will come, Uncle P. Chidambaram's mid night drama saying that Useless Propaganda Agency beging people of Telangana please help to restore law and order. 

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     25 December 2009

I was misquoted. Telangana will be formed. Er...Er..Er.. No I was again misquoted it will not be formed.

I will constitute another States Reorganisation Commission to form States on the basis of caste, creed, community, language, religion, local customs, personal law and above all my preferences.

(Guest)

Once again all the Congress MPs and MLAs must think will this UPA leader is good enough to hand sencitive matters?

Any one like or dislike there is a Telangana. And Uncle P.Chidambaram must wake up midnight to read the message for Telangana people if UPA is in power in Central.

Did Churchill not say at the time of independence that Indian leaders will be of low calibre etc. etc.

AFTER THE WHOLE WORLD HAS SEEN IT, HC STOPS IT:

HC stops telecast of alleged s*x clips of Andhra governor Tiwari

TNN 25 December 2009, 03:18pm IST

Text Size:

|

HYDERABAD: A division bench of the Andhra Pradesh high court issued an injunction on Friday, prohibiting a private TV channel from showing 

explicit clippings purportedly of the 85-year-old state governor, N D Tiwari, in bed with three young women. 

The court order came in response to a PIL, which was filed even as the images hit the TV screens on Christmas morning, leaving the citizens shell-shocked. By the time the court order reached the Telugu channel, owned by Andhra Jyothi newspaper, the images had been on air for about an hour.

The images showed an old man, purportedly Tiwari, wearing no trousers and a shirt pulled up to the neck. All three women are naked, one at his legs and the others on his upper half. One of the women is said to be seven months pregnant, another just 18 years old.

While the visuals appear to tell all, the allegations of Radhika, a woman from Uttarakhand, are even more damning. Radhika claims to have sent these young women to the Raj Bhavan on Tiwari's request through a Raj Bhavan official. She says the octogeneranian's appetite for women is insatiable: he would ask for women in the middle of the night and also seek after-lunch sessions.

Women's rights activists, lawyers and politicians have reacted strongly to the sordid episode. Calling the governor a s*xual deviant and a man who has brought shame to the office, women activists said the first citizen of Andhra Pradesh should be brought to heel immediately.

Radhika's role in the events remains hazy as she claims that Tiwari had said he would provide jobs to these young women, but used them for s*xual favours instead. Radhika says that Tiwari, through an official, had promised her a mining licence in Kadapa. When he did not, she chose to expose him by leaking the video clips and photos.

(Guest)

That's why people they called Indian Judiciary system is a Turtel system. 

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     26 December 2009

Dead snail system.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register