LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhu mittal (director)     07 September 2010

translation from Hindi to English

I want to know whether there is any site or programme  that translate From Hindi to English and English to Hindi, Because in trial court many a times cases are in Hindi language but whenever they goes to High Court or Supreme Court, need to translate in English arises.

Learning

6 Replies

unique horn (self)     07 September 2010

No. All will be done by human source.

Jayant (CS)     07 September 2010

plz go to this site and u can type or u can up load ur doc.

plz select language

https://translate.google.com/#

M. A. Khan (advocate)     08 September 2010

Most of the HIgh courts have Official  translation Dept.  Translation can be done over there by paying requisit fees.

madhu mittal (director)     27 December 2010

Sir Jayant ji, please let me know how to translate attached file from hindi to enlish, I tried my best from Hindi to Enlish, but could not do so. I succeeded in Enlish to hindi, but not Hindi to Eglish, please help me if you can do. Thanks in advance.

Attached File : 55 55 file sent for conversion from hindi to enlish 26122010.doc downloaded: 378 times

Shreyas Zinjarde (Advocate/Consultant)     20 July 2011

THE best person to do this work is a retired judicial officer or advocate. Infact I have seen the professional translators charging skies for miniscule work and ginve handwritten work whci makes you run again to a typist. I would not boast, but now with experience I have managed to cope with the situation by myself.

1 Like

Guillo (Translator)     25 July 2011

Do NOT use machine translation for such an important thing. Legal documents meant to be used for official purposes should be translated by specialized legal translators. And you should check out to see what sort of certification your document needs, since sometimes only a registered translator can provide the stamps required by the court. Since legal is a local thing, you may have to stay with local resources (ask court officials), but you can also check out bigger translation agencies, even from abroad. You'll find a lot of stuff on the web, like this Translation Firms directory. Most big companies have free quote tools to see what sort of money you'll need to spend.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register