LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karen Fernandes   20 February 2016

Transfer Property in my name with CIDCO&info on property tax

I had purchased a flat in Kamothe in early 2014 and availed bank loan for the same. Title search was conducted for the same and Conveyance deed in the name of society was not done. All other chain deeds and tripartite with CiDCO originals were available. Society however had advised that society was formed Nov 13 and were in process of executing conveyance deed with Cidco and hence issued a declaration letter for the same to the bank. Society is still saying that the same is under process as they have appointed an agent and it takes time and they have incorporated my name in the conveyance deed.Hence I will not have to separately apply to Cidco for transfer of property. Request you to kindly confirm that does it take so long for getting the conveyance deed if not pleasd confirm average time. Also if my name is incorporated in the conveyance deed will i still have to complete formalities with cidco to transfer property on my name in their records??.. Please advise the procedures and cost for doing so if I want to do it on my own. Also I wanted to know how do i know how much property tax do i need to pay where and how to pay.. The property tax charges would it be applicable once conveyance deed is executed?... Please urgently help Thanks Karen Fernandes

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register