LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     15 January 2014

Transfer property during dv

Hi Everyone...

Please help me... My wife still not filed DV petition..

we are seprated from last 11 months.. She said she will go for DV

My 3 years old son with her...

I bought 1 property with my mother(co applicant) after Sepration no single penny involed from my wife....

My Query is

can I have to transfer my property to my mothers name? or

can I have to gift my property to my mothers name?

And what is the procedure to transfer and gift property ?


 5 Replies

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     15 January 2014

if your mother is co-owner of the property then you can make a release deed in favour of her and transfer your share in her name and she will registered the same in her name , no need to go for making gift deed .

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     15 January 2014

yes you can and i agree with above statement 

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     16 January 2014

Thank you very much

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 January 2014

Dear Need Help (failed to disclose identity)

1. When your wife did not file D V petition, what is the problem? What do you expect from the experts/members of this platform?

2. If you are living separate for last 11 months, did you attempt to bring therm back to your home, I think you are not serious about maintaining your family and shirking your social, moral and legal responsibility.

3. She said she will go for DV did you try to find out the problem? 

4. Yes the baby your 3 years old boy shall remain with mother, however, you can visit.

5. If you have bought some property with your mother(co applicant) and no single penny involved from you wife....

Answer to your query is

1. Why do you want to transfer the property in your mothers name, where she is already a co-owner? 

2. Yes you can gift share of the property to your mother or anyone else, but what for?

3. In order to know the procedure to transfer and gift property contact local lawyer or a tutor and not this forum.

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     17 January 2014

Dear Dr J C Vashista 9891152939 Sir,


Thanks for ur suggetions....

I already post my situation on this forum..... I got many replies on that.. on that basis i m creating safer platform from my sweet wife.... she is very egostic... she is very self dependeant... she never keep any trust on any body... even not for our self...

I tried many time and many ways to call her for come back... ya i every month 3-4 time i meet my son outside of her house...  me and my son go Mall whatever he likes we do shopping ... Games Zone.. He plays i see...

I tried to found problem also... and show her solution also doing discussion with her but result is NIL big Zero...

Result only she wants divorce... Now u Tell me what can i do......

Now i understand there is no result so lets go with nature.... JO HONA Hai VO TO Hoke hi rahega...

Maine Koshish Bahut Ki parantu Koi Farak Nahi Pada....

Koi bhi sochega ki Love Tringle hai kya... to vo bhi nahi maine sab enquiry ki ....

Sirf Ek hi rasta hai Alag Rahne ka... To maine socha jo chal raha hai vo kya bura hai...

Wo sirf ek hi baat bolati hai I want divorce... Main Dene  ke liye bhi tayar hua hu... But abhi tak uski taraf se koi chahal pahal nahi ho rahi hai.. 

To maine sab possible things ke bare me socha aur aap sabse rai li aur apane aap ko aur meri family ko SAFE side lake rakh diya hai...

Abhi Jo bhi hoga usse sirf and sirf mujhe sahana hai.....

HAr Possible aur impossible things ke bare me soch ke... Samajhane ki koshish kar raha hu..... SIFF me bhi baat kar chuka hu...


So Please Advise me how to save me , My Family, My Son and offcourse my Wife also..... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query