LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AJAYPRATAP   29 August 2017

Transfer of under construction flat to mother

Dear all, I booked a flat in 2015 and is under construction. The sale agreement is on my name. 50% of the payment is done. Now I want to transfer the flat to my mother's name. The builder says 1) I can't gift it to her as the property is still not registered on my name 2) I cannot apply for direct transfer of allotment by filling up the booking form (with no convincing reasons though) 3) All I can do is apply for transfer of nomination to my mother's name (similar to what I need to do in case of transferring to any 3rd person, and that my mother is a blood relative makes no difference).I ll have to pay the nomination transfer fees. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY there has to be a financial transaction between my mother and me. i.e She needs to pay me at least the price that I have already invested, if not more . Now my mother being a house wife, how can she pay me? I am ready to pay the nomination fees, but how can I ask my mother to pay me the price ? More over, I have a joint account with my mother. Even if she pays me, how can the transaction be done as we have the same account ?

Learning

2 Replies

Dagliamit   29 August 2017

Make simple gift deed in the name of your mother transfer remaining amount to your mother account and then get did registered in your mother's name. You can transfer unlimited amount to your mother as gift without any tax liability. 9227231123

Dagliamit   29 August 2017

Make simple gift deed in the name of your mother transfer remaining amount to your mother account and then get did registered in your mother's name. You can transfer unlimited amount to your mother as gift without any tax liability. 9227231123

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register