LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pramod malhotra (buisness)     02 April 2012

Transfer of property

Mr X died leaving behind a registered will naming his wife to be the legal heir to his house in her lifetime and after her to his two sons.

How to transfer the house in the name of wife. the procedure and the expences involved 


 1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     04 April 2012

Mr. x can write will for his self earned property to the extent one generation. as soon as he passes away his wife will become absolute owner of the property she can dispose it at any way.Apply to revene autharities with death certificate and will copy expences will be few bucks very little in hundreds.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register