LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ketan   19 September 2023

Transfer of flat to son

If flat is owned jointy by husband and wife .both of them makes will of their share in favour of their only son.what son has to do after both of them dies to get flat in his name.


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     19 September 2023

Obtain their death certificates, and legal heir certificates from the concerned and then make an application with copies of the same and copy of the will to change into his name.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 September 2023

If they had only son the property otherwise would go to him , why would anyone execute a will. Now if you want to transfer the property in terms of will and not through heirship then probate it as in some cities you need to probate the  will otherwise simply submit application for transfer of property to the concerned section with death certificate and legal heir certificate.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 September 2023

If the person is dead, the will becomes effective and needs to go through probate, which is a legal process that validates the will and distributes the property and assets to the beneficiaries.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More