transfer application in national consumer commission

Senior Associate Legal

Dear Member and my respected seniors. A rasnfer case has come to me and i am bit stuck in this. 

The case is a consumer complaint case pending before state commissionof the state. Client says that the Presiding Officer is been biased and is imosing cost and shouting on him in open court etc. Thus he wants the case to be transferred to other state commission. Now both the parties are from same state only so the jurisdiction lies in that only. However can a case of transfer under Section 22B be filed in National Commission and pray to transfer it to any other neighbouring state to save the complaiant from injustice and misuse of power by Presiding Officer. Section 22B does give power to NC to change jurisdiction but can they transfer on basis of the ground of bias and specifically when both parties are of same state. If yes , i would request any judgement of NC or Supreme Court observing this.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x