LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

salim shaikh (designer)     11 November 2011

To reduce maintenance in dv case.. reference required

Dear Friends,

One of great great victim of 498-a & domestic violence case.

I am facing DV case by wife. And it is in final stage. I am mech engg. earning 31,000/-  pm in private company. that is came on record.

As her family cheated with me she is having low vision Disease that counts 15% physical disability as per goverment rules. My marriage lasted only 40 days. And I have enough madical & pictures , cd etc. proofs against her. I also tried for all available medical soltuion to solve her desease but doctor said it is not possible.
 And also its will generic problem & in future it will be got worse.

Now her family demanding huge money for settlement i.e. not possible for me. paying 5000 pm interim now. Fearing what will be final order against me & compensation. Also our city judge is famous for making landmark & huge judgment in favor of Womens.

I have gone through some supreme court judgement on maintenance calculation points. But now unable to find on net. if someone have the reference judgments. Please email me on


Thanks in Advance,,,,

Together we will make the difference.......... against 498-a,DV.








 1 Replies

Raj Vikram Singh (Software Engg)     11 November 2011

Try www.indiankanoon.org .It has search engine like google

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register