(Guest)

Jail ka naam sunkar sarak gaya bechara.Seedha dimaag par asar hua hai.:/

18 November 2011, 23:49  Report Abuse

Member (Account Deleted)

Criminal Cyber Law Action against Ranbir 

[ Scorecard : 28] 

Thank the Contributor 

Send PM

This is to inform everybody, that extremely stringent criminal action will soon be taken against Ranbir for his highly ,most atrocious use of vulgar language against our collegue Svetlana Roerich. Even if the site has deleted his highly vulgar and abusive  post against Sevetlana Roerich he cannot hide under the cloak of anonimity. We have the means of nabbing such criminals.

This is just for the information of those on this site and are warned if the site has not banned him be careful of this criminal.

Nina

18 November 2011, 23:51 

Member (Account Deleted)

Criminal Cyber Law Action against Ranbir 

[ Scorecard : 28] 

Thank the Contributor 

Send PM

We have all his records and will ensure that he goes to jail.

Nina

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ranbir
"
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...............

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...............

Good that you have seen my bad side also...

Tum logon ka bhanda to isi forum ka kisi ne puri tarah phod chuka hai openly...it is an open secret now..

IF YOU TRY TO BOTHER ME MUCH...YOU WILL AGAIN COMPEL ME TO EXCEED MY BANDWIDTH....

I SHALL PASTE IN THE OPEN FORUM ALL THE COMMUNICATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING WITH THAT PERSON....REGARDING VARIOUS PEOPLE IN THE FORUM...AND SHALL ALSO REVEAL WHO IS WHO (I HOPE MY MESSAGE IS CLEAR)

THERE IS A SAYING..."WHEN IN DEEP SHIT..KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT"

SO BE VERY CAREFUL...

"

Mr, why you have not revealed your msg's yet??We have not sent any s*x msg to anyone...everybody knows who is nina, gud girl, ranbir, tajob,princess, ...show soon who has written you what.

But remember do not abuse this forum ..

if you are a 498a husband then u r 100% pure 498A husband.otherwise no good person will write those to nina..

again i want to know who is that special person(Naarad)....who has revealed who is who...

he /she should be exposed .....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register