LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Md Shariq   04 May 2021

to join a higher post

I am a group d staff in a college now I want to join as a primary teacher . my date of joining is October 2019 .can I get lien leave from my present govt job

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     04 May 2021

Is the college Government? Did the Education Department select you and appoint to college?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 May 2021

Did you apply for teacher's job through proper channel after seeking permission of college (present employer) if so, your technical resignation may be accepted.

Repeated query.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     05 May 2021

1. WHAT IS LIEN LEAVE ????

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     05 May 2021

Please go through your Leave Policy!

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 May 2021

If you are qualified and have been shortlisted for the new higher post, you can very well tender your resignation to your current employer by complying with the conditions of the employment and join the new employment.  

the Indian Constitution does not explicitly recognise the ‘right to work’ as a fundamental right. It is placed in Part IV (Directive Principles of State Policy) of the Constitution under Article 41, which hence makes it unenforceable in the court of law. Despite the absence of an express wording of the ‘right to work’ in Part III (Fundamental Rights) of the Constitution, it became a ‘fundamental right’ through a judicial interpretation.

All thanks to the wider interpretation of Article 21 made by the Hon’ble Supreme Court through its judgement in Olga Tellis & Ors. v Bombay Municipal Corporation & Ors.- ‘right to work’ was recognised as a fundamental right inherent in the ‘right to life’.

You can very well join the new employment by properly tendering your resignation to the current employer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register