to get legal heir certificate


My name is chary, working in hyderabad. Recently my father got expired. Earlier he was a singareni employee. He retired two years ago. He used to get the pension.

There are 2 residential plots  and some agricultural land on the name of my father in the state of Telangana. 

I am the only boy along with two sisters for my father. And all are married.  

Please suggest me the formal procedure to get all the properties on my name. I mean the documents and bonds to be taken from my sisters.

Please let me know the legal documents required to get the pention for my mother.



Pension: Obtain forms from office of your father and apply.

Property/Estate;  It is believed that you are Hindu. 

The mother,wife, sons,daughters of deceased HIndu Male have equal share.

Why you want everything on your name only?


Thanks for your reply.

Its not my intention to take everything forcefully. No body will be quiet if I do so.

I asked what is the procedure and formalities ( documents) to be done in order to convert all the things on my name.

I want those properties to retain, instead of keeping on all the names by settling some amount.

Please let me the documentation part required if you know.


Same query is posted at





You have posted in other thread that:


"In the ration card, my father enrolled the names of my mother, my wife and myself.

In that case my sisters won't come in to picture.

Isn't it.."


It is perfect to delete the names if sisters have left the address say due to marriage.

Non inclusion/deletion in ration card does not debar sisters from succession/heirship.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x