Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madan (Employeed)     30 January 2015

To get anticipatory bail

Dear Sirs,

I have applied AB few months ago on 420 case which is false allegation. But it was denied and refused by court. So I am planning to apply AB again.

My question is how many times I can apply AB like this even it is refused by court? Is there any problem applying again and again?

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     30 January 2015

Dear Mr. Madan,

1. It appears that the grounds cited by you to seek A.B. may lack merits and hence the court may have denied such bail.

2. There is no meaning to file repeatedly applications for A.B. unless the circumstances are changed.

3. You may have been called by the police and your statement must have been recorded. But it appears that you are still detained by the police. This indicates that the police may have not got cogent evidences to proceed further in the matter and detain you.

4. You need to discuss the background of the case and for that you may consider to opt to have phone consultation with me so that you can find some viable solution to resolve the issue faced by you - provided that you agree to remunerate a moderate sum of Rs.350.00 for such consultation.

5. You can get my contact details by clicking my name shown in the L.H.S. margin of this reply format.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 January 2015

You can once again apply for your AB but give another grounds in it as was not given earlier in your AB petition , change of circumstances should be mentioned as a ground for filing again for your AB , give evidences for their support then you will get AB easily .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register