Thank you very much for your valued thoughts in the case. Further more, I wish to state that the property is situated in Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka State.
I would like to clear the flwg points:
01.Property was possessed by my grand father on rent from the landlord from 1945 and my father was in the possession from 1954 (a rent receipt paid on behalf of my grandfather attached).
02. My father did not mutated the property to his name after the implementation of Land Reforms Act through Land Tribunal. No declaration given against Land Reforms Act.
03. My fathers brother in law (My fathers sisters husband / my uncle) has purchased the right for property including the one in our possession from the land owner.
04. Yes. From the facts it is apparent that the property is in your land and continues and uninterrupted possession for past more than 60 years, and the fact that the brother in law had issued a notice in 1982's will show that you are in possession even after his knowledge.
05. Yes. our problem is regarding lack of valid title deeds for the property becoz my uncle swear the God that he will transfer us the title deed for the land occupied by us but without doing so he is died long back (14 years back) and now his wife (my father sister) executed the WILL to her 5 children.
06. RTC refers no evidence of our HOUSE, WELL, COCONUT TREES, MANGO TREES ETC. What can be done here ?
07. AFFIDAVIT - In case if we go or our Opponents go for legal in future. Becoz the witness who was in the meeting is the only one alive and he is in the age of 80.
Hope the above clarifies your doubts.
Awaiting your valued suggestions.