LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

webc   09 July 2015

Theft of savings by security/intelligence agencies

Some financial and other documents, the retirement savings of a harmless woman engineer,  have been  stolen allegedly by Indian  security/intelligence agencies without a court order. A RTI request was filed, the ministry of finance refuses to accept the fact that the theft has taken place and investigate the officials who have stolen. What is the legal option available to the engineer to trace the officials who have stolen and kept the retirement savings, documents without a court order. 

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 July 2015

Where was the retirement savings kept? Say some bank!

Where was the retirement documents kept? Say some bank locker?

First of all generate a written response from the custodian of funds and documents.

Your post indicates that you should discuss in person with an able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law Firm dealing in labor-service matters.

Have you consulted an able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law Firm dealing in labor-service matters and what is the opinion of your counsel?

webc   09 July 2015

The documents and laptop was stolen while travelling , now government officials are falsely claiming that the documents are not stolen , due to resume/identity theft attempt instigated by corporates in the indian internet sector. Have consulted lawyers they are saying that a writ of mandamus has to be filed

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 July 2015

The lawyer that has examined all docs ad inputs can advise you the best.

webc   10 July 2015

It is difficult to find a honest lawyer as most of them are told false stories defaming me, so that they do not take up the case. I have been under surveillance for more than 5 years, so that these officials can monitor every person I contact to tell their false stories and I do not get help from a lawyer. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register