LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sapan (individual)     16 May 2017

Termination issued on baised internal investigation

Is there any law by which I can demand for investigation report from private corporate company Incident report: 1) I was serving my services to ICICI bank Ltd as BSM CA posted at Chinchwad branch handling team of ROs and as support to vertical CASA. 2) CASA RO named poonam chandrol has sourced account which she was not able to come along with me for joint visit at the time of account opening due to medical reasons. 3) I visited the client did all due diligence as per bank mandates and processed the form. 4) Account was opened under deferral status with 60 days of period to provide second entity proof, account opened in the month of september 2014. 5) Due to not a fruitful business client shut down the business in the month of december 2014 and went to UAE for further opportunities, which made him not contactable to urge for 2nd entity proof. 6) In the mean time shuffling happened in the system and was transferred to hinjewadi location from November 2014. 7) After 5 months RCU visit was conducted and found no business unit mentioned as per finacle address of the said client, giving remark door locked and stay not confirmed, which at the time of account opening was visited by me twice for documentation query. 8) In the month of march mail in regards to the issue were received by the RO CASA miss poonam chandrol which was not marked to me and i was unaware of the same. 9) RO CASA Miss poonam chandrol reverted the mail that she made visit to communication address along with me without my knowledge. 10) Later in month of march it was found that she lied that about communication address visit and begged to save her job as she is single mother which made me to take emotional decision stating that she accompanied me for address visit, later which denied under pressure. 11) The lady was asked to resign and for supporting her on humanity grounds was terminated from the job even when i was serving my notice period.

Learning

11 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 June 2017

Without caring for anything demand copy(ies) of everything that you want,require, in writing under proper acknowledgment.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 June 2017

Hope you have th copy of Service Rules, Conduct and Discipline Rules of the establishment.

sapan (individual)     05 June 2017

Sir may I have ur contact NO so that can discuss the case and formulate steps to file law suit

sapan (individual)     05 June 2017

Sir may I have ur contact NO so that can discuss the case and formulate steps to file law suit

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 June 2017

Regret I don't carry phone for LCI.

Approach a local counsel of unshakble repute and integity specializing in: Labor/Serviced matters,  for in person consultations in your case.

The online discussions are not substitute to in person consultations. 

It requires little effort to inquire and find out all lawyers practicing in concerned field of law e.g; Service Matters in your case.

Thereafter a little more effort and you will come to know of counsels of unshakable repute and integrity.

Choose anyone from such counsels.

There are endless number of threads at LCI also by unsuspecting querists that have been fleeced.

Then there are groups/gangs/cartels that push unsuspecting querists to some posers and imposters and many of them flaunt picture of very aged/old and sick looking persons.

Young ones and facing litigation/cases, usually trust entities that paste picture of very aged/old and sick looking persons.

The persons facing employment related matters/ Family matters/divorce cases.............are vulnerable and are fleeced and exploited.

LCI members/experts Mr. Rajendrak Goyal, Mr. G.L.N.Prasad, Mr.Parthasarthy Longanathan, Mr. Mallipeddi Jaggarao are from banking/Legal cells in Bank's background.

If you wish you can get in trouch with them.

It shall be their prerogative to advise you.

S.Murugappan (B.A B.L)     16 June 2017

When it comes to internal investigations, multinational companies need to reconcile the sometimes conflicting legal requirements of various jurisdictions. Under German law, conflicts typically arise where a foreign law governing, for example, anti-corruption (e.g., the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act) requires taking a particular action, such as terminating an employee who has been found guilty of compliance-related misconduct.

Income Tax Calculator | Tax Lawyer | Import Procedure | Legal Advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register